How to decrease spam score of website ?

emilyjohnson

I have a site named perfect essay writing.com with a spam score of 43%, kindly pitch me some good ideas about how to decrease the spam score?

hardep457

you need to disavow the spammy backlinks in google search console, when google accept your request it will delete the spammy backlinks from their database and your spam score will be reduced.

you have to find the bad links that have caused your website’s spam score to be high. You can use Ahrefs, Semrush, Moz Explorer tools to detect bad backlinks. After that, you have to disavow all the bad backlinks in Google Webmaster Tools.

After that Google will not include all those useless links in your site’s backlink and because of them there will be no problem in the search rank of your site.

moonlife447

I have a site named perfect essay writing.com with a spam score of 43%, kindly pitch me some good ideas about how to decrease the spam score?
Hello emilyjohnson
You should contact the sites that have links you need eliminating and request that they eliminate them. This can be Time consuming and doesn't generally have a high achievement rate.

sherinpaulose

Request for disavow of spammy backlinks on google search console and keep attention while building new backlinks. Get good backlinks from high DA websites only

Brackwom

To decrease the spam score of the website, firstly avoid using spam-sensitive words and phrases, instead of the URL, use plain text inside hyperlinks, avoid HTML errors.
If you want to lower our blog's spam score, you should identify low-quality and spammy links that are linked to your site and should be disavowed by compiling a list of such links.
When you remove such bad links from your blog, Moz's algorithm will scan it again, and the new link will reduce the spam score based on its quality, which is only possible if you are completely spam-free. Lower-quality links will no longer be present on your domain.

I think we need to remove low-quality backlinks and build backlinks on high-DA websites. This way, your website's spam score will be reduced and quality backlinks will help promote your website over search engines.

jamesmason1432

First of all we need unique content for our website. Make sure content will not be copied. In this content avoid HTML errors, unsupported techniques.Use Always proper subject line. Avoid to use spaming words. AND very important thing is this you have to avoid to create spammy backlinks and remove your all past spammy backlinks.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.