Do you prefer working in a Team or Alone?

hoangvu

Hello,

Do you prefer working in a Team or Alone?
if you want to work alone then explaining why you do not like to work in a team and vice serva

Comments??

link press

I like to work both in a team and alone .In some case i would like to work alone to avoid disturbing and in some cases i would need from some of the peoples at that time i like to work as a team

hoangvu

I agree to PrettyPrinces, work in a team, it will help you increase skills about relationships and getting ideas from other people.

Vampire

I like to work in Team, because if u working alone maybe u did mistake no one can help u, if u working in team maybe others help u on ur mistake and help u

Crork

Sometimes i prefer work alone, sometimes i'm working in a team.
It depends from the type of work! =)

hipcat

There's a saying that "if you want anything done right then you must do it yourself". For me I like to control my own success or failure, so I mostly work alone. I do outsource my workload sometimes, but not very often. I enjoy my work as well.

Never let anyone else be the determining factor in your own success....

prince market

i can work for both whether a team or alone. but it would be nice if its a team coz its fun and less bored.

elmercibs

It actually depends on the kind of task or project you are working on. Some tasks require the help of others to be able to finish it up quickly and easily, while other projects do not need other assistance.

bruno007

Working in team is beneficial, every task becomes easy if more than one people are doing it. Also you can explore various different ideas by working together. The most important thing to consider is synchronization, if it is not there in the team then working together will become hard and you won't get expected results.

moyaz123

I prefer working along because there is no disturb, no noise. My brain is cool.

Jaypriscal

I like to work as a team because we can do a lot of things with so many different ideas.

contech

i would like work in a team, they always said that two heads is better than one so what more if it is a team

Dionte

I would like to work with the whole team, because it is the teamwork that counts in a complete project.

kenzo22

I like to work in a team beacuse it helps me stay focused and handle better with problems. I have one requirement - the team can only contain qualified and communicative people :p

arindamb

I prefer to work in team.because in team you can easily accomplish your target.

nickylove18

Alone....i think it was because of my introverted personality that my mind works effectively when working alone...

BloodMaster

Personally, I prefer working alone , the main reason to this is that it easier and faster to do things my way. When working with other people, it takes a lot more time and sometimes you don't even come to an agreement .However you share a lot more ideas when working with people which can be very interesting. As alone I can think clearly without distraction, and have no social pressure to perform in a certain way. Anyway every one have their point of view.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.