How Do I Make Money on YouTube?

Olutadeni23

Hi, I'm Tayo.
I'm new here.
My YouTube has not been active because I need to know how to utilize it to make money. Kindly advise.

ibrahim2021

Best answer
You do make money in youtube.firstly open a channel and then upload lot of videos.you need to 1000 subscribers and 4000 hour watch time.after that requires fill up you should be able to application for monitize.In your channel there none of copyright isues you will be abler for monitize and stat your income.

Vanya Walker

You need to create engaging videos, a minimum of 4000 watch hours, and 1000 subscribers to start earning from youtube.

Clay_P

how to utilize it to make money
As everyone said, first, you need to have an audience that you can later use to make some money, which will require some effort. Publish something valuable, something different, and market those videos (use every damn platform, even go for pad traffic in the beginning) to build an audience.

Then think about monetizing with ads; you already got requirements in previous messages. Once you get some audience, there are other ways for monetization like affiliate marketing, promoting sponsored reviews, selling your merchandise, course, product, and many more; you will definitely find a lot of ways to do that. But consistency is a must. :) (y)

idontwanna

As someone who recently started a YouTube channel (no, I'm not going to share the channel lmao kdjsakdkk) I did extensive research over the course of 3 months, so might as well share it!

1. Become a YouTube partner
-What @timborn43 mentioned is actually the requirements to become eligible for the YouTube partnership. YT has changed policies during the past year, one of the most significant changes is that all videos now have ads on them. Whether a channel is new or old–there are ads. The only difference is, once you're a YT partner, YouTube will pay you for the ads that they play on your videos. There's also an entirely different sub-branch of this topic that discusses niche CPM, you can read up more on that.

2. Sponsorships
-
Arguably one of the biggest modes of income, a good sponsorship can be equivalent to an average monthly wage in the US! This, of course, is proportional to the following that you've built. The bigger your audience, the bigger the paycheck.

3. Affiliate Marketing
-I think this method of earning money on YT is getting slept on. I'm the biggest sucker to affiliates on YT because I love watching reviews. Whether it's a small gadget or trinket, and if I find it to my liking, I hunt the product on the YouTuber's video description. Very recently, I was looking at reviews for bedroom furniture and one of my favorite YouTubers covered a store where I ended up buying my new bed frame. No regrets (except for my wallet feeling depressed lately lmao)

Lots of other unconventional ways to earn moolah on YT. These are just the top 3 in my head!

sanjeevkumar21

sanjeevkumar21
Is there any charges to learn this actually i am also looking to find some guide regarding to the youtube marketing but unable to pay much and more

Clay_P

Clay_P
You can learn everything for free, use YouTube for learning YouTube marketing. (And please learn from experts, not those people who tell you that you can make money overnight without any investments :rolleyes:)

It will provide you with enough information to get started, but for doing it professionally, you will need practical knowledge of the same.

Therefore, I would suggest you to make a YouTube channel and implement everything you learn day by day. Learning is not hard; implementation and consistency are necessary.

Tuyulonline

Hi, I'm Tayo.
I'm new here.
My YouTube has not been active because I need to know how to utilize it to make money. Kindly advise.
To earn money on your YouTube channel, you must have an active channel and must have a minimum of 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours, then you can apply for monetization of your YouTube account.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies