It sure seems tougher than ever

SideDots

After many years of doing this, making money easy seems to get tougher by the year.

Just your thoughts.

Rob Whisonant

Of course it's going to get harder. It's not the wild wild west of the internet anymore. Anything that has an easy entry point eventually becomes a real business and making money extremely easy goes away along with the big red easy button pushers.

You actually have to work now to make money on the Internet. It's now become a real business. And, that's a good thing.

SideDots

I surely agree on that, just wish it was more streamlined and easy outs were the best sales out there. Loss weight easy get rich quick...those sell best. No program sells great that says you have to work hard and smart. Eat yourself skinny, or dropship to riches gets a lot more play. I think the saying is success comes disguised as hard work

hipcat

I read a quote once that said "It's a hard way to make an easy living"

That pretty much sums up the online world now, but there are still lots of "suckers born every day" who believe the hype of turning their computer into a "cash spitting ATM" and easily fall for all the many scams out there.

That's why 97% of those who try to make money online ultimately fail. They believe the "easy" hype instead of working hard to achieve their goals of success.

SideDots

But the sites I( used to go to buy and sale are fading, and it doesnt make sense to me.

Secondary market for domains on forums seemed stronger. You can see some decent ons on an auction site, but not tons

Not many websites for sale at fair value...

I'll add more thoughts but hoping for more thoughts prior

SideDots

LOL not...I just dont understand why ebay and forums dont have more sites/domains for sale ...that a sane person would sell or that brings a fair price. The forums I used to go to really tanked hard too.

The after marketfor domains and decent sites isnt dead, but where can you buy one. I look at the now big place to sell websites...and who get hit with a smell of either BS or sticker shock.

SideDots

It just surprises me to no end. If you look on the biggest auction site, almost no websites at all. if you look at the biggest website selling site most of them are....several things Id rather not say.
perhaps its like brick and mortar business people dont tend to sell a great business.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.