How Increase Organic click for Canada location websites?

Bestpsychichealers

Hi Friends

I am working on a website that is a Canada-based location website most of the organic clicks I m getting from India only why?. How to increase organic click from Canada Location?

Clay_P

Hi Friends

I am working on a website that is a Canada-based location website most of the organic clicks I m getting from India only why?. How to increase organic click from Canada Location?
Here are some ways that could help you

Target Canada in GSC:

Google Search Console allows you to select a specific country for targetting, which helps you get traffic from that particular country.
Under Legacy Tools and Reports, there must be an option "International Targeting" if you click on that, the next page will allow you to target a country; you can choose Canada from there.

Ask Your Hosting Provider about the Server Location:
Your hosting server location also matters in this situation. If you target a Canadian audience, you must have your server located in Canada (or near Canada). This will also help the website run faster in the Canadian locations because of the server IPs, and it would be easy for the Google Crawlers to understand the target audience of your website.

Content Improvements:
Google also analyses the content of your website to rank in a specific country; it is preferable to choose a .ca domain name extension; but if not, it will help if you use the "Canada" word in your Meta Title, Meta Description, and other content of your website.

Also, readability is a significant part of SEO (as @hipcat mentioned). Therefore, you will have to use your language according to Canadian standards.

kaushik21

Google Search Console Geo-targeting can be one of the best ways to solve your problem. This tool lets you set which country your website will be targeted, which helps you get traffic from that targeted country.
Here you have to use the country targeting feature of the search console.
Login to Google Search Console
Click on International Targeting under Legacy Tools and Reports
Now, on the next page, specify which country you want to target.

omondipeter

Hi Friends

Hi William, I understand what you're going through. Indeed getting real traffic from a particular location is a hindrance to development of most websites especially ones dealing with certain items online. There is a website I found online which drives real traffic to any particular website,blog, affiliate link or CPa offer with metrics on where the visitors are coming from. You can choose traffic from a particular region e.g Canada,USA, Australia, New Zealand or worldwide. You can trace how performing the traffic is. This traffic is capable of signing up,converting to leads or even sales. One key thing about the website is that you get 500 daily free traffic for free for the first 5 days before starting your 30 days subscription which is very affordable and can be cancelled at any time. Let me know your thoughts on this. Best Regards

k8vinabetcom

You can post your content to facebook group where are groups with name Canada.
In Google Search Console you should modify location is Canada and your Location Schema on your website

Last edited:

bracknelson

Using long-tail keywords, especially in your headers and title tags, is one of the first approaches to improve your organic CTR.
Writing great meta descriptions will help you improve your organic CTR. A good meta description tells people what your page is about and encourages them to read.
Using images in your content is a powerful way to improve your organic CTR.
Include your keyword in your URL in a natural way. This will help you to increase CTR.

aliciasierra

These guys are amazing and have tons of knowledge on SEO.

If you need organic clicks that means you require good traffic and click on your websites. To increase website traffic you can use various off page techniques, update your website by adding content through.

With these ways you will get rank on the search engines. And if we are talk about click that's totally depend upon your meta tags. If website meta tags are well written & attractive then users direct drive on your websites.

hipcat

hipcat
That's general SEO advice. The OP is asking specifically how to increase CANADIAN traffic.

Any tips???

aliciasierra

aliciasierra
Thanks @hipcat for guide. It would be more easy if you can share the website url.

Rest you can check these points and try to implement on your website:-
  • If you are hire someone who are working from India. (Then traffic directly comes from that IP, you need to blocked that IP from Google Analytics) .
  • Check out your server location. If located location not in Canada then try to migrate website on Canadian webservers.
  • Try to find out some search terms that have good demand in Canada as compare to India. Check it and make content accordingly.
  • Next point that I want to share that is backlinks location. Try to make backlinks from Canadian websites.
  • If you are taking help from Social Media then find out the what content are you using and watch out the FB and LinkedIn groups that must not be from India.

goldenreem

Optimise your traffic to suit the Canadians since maybe your tags are directed to India

If you are looking for traffic from Canada, then I would like to suggest that you submit content on Canada-related platforms, also focus on popular articles and social bookmarking sites. This process will help you increase traffic from Canada as well as other countries.

jeffscott

Basically, you need to do local citations in your region. Find some reputable local citations websites based in Canada primarily Google My Business and register your website with complete details. You will need consistency to register your business in different citation websites.

rainmaker11

I am working on a website that is a Canada-based location website most of the organic clicks I m getting from India only why?
Maybe you target your site wrong SEO location and ways. You should focus your content and backlinks on Canada relevant websites, that will help a lot to increase clicks and traffic from Canada for your site.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.