Top 10 High Traffic Social Bookmarking Sites 2013

Tommy

Social Bookmarking Site are extremely important resources for getting traffic for your websites and building your business campaign. These sites allow you to post your website links with a huge traffic daily. It's also easy for you to share information there. Of course your accounts must have more followers, more followers/friends more traffic you will get. Here is a list includes top 10 High Traffic Social Bookmarking Sites for 2013.

1. Twitter – Instantly connect to what's most important to you. Follow your friends, experts, favorite celebrities, and breaking news.

2. Pinterest – A content sharing service that allows members to "pin" images, videos and other objects to their pinboard. Also includes standard social networking features...

3. StumbleUpon – StumbleUpon is the easiest way to find cool new websites, videos, photos and images from across the Web. You can make the best recommendations just for you.

4. Reddit – User-generated news links. you can vote and promoting stories from the front page.

5. Buzzfeed – BuzzFeed has the hottest, most social content on the web. Its feature like breaking buzz and the kinds of things you'd want to pass along to your friends.

6.Delicious – Keep, share, and discover the best of the Web using Delicious, the world's leading social bookmarking service.

7. Digg – The most interesting and talked about stories, videos and pictures on the web. Breaking news on Technology, Politics, Entertainment, and more!

8. Google+ – aims to make sharing on the web more like sharing in real life. You create Circles, Events and Hangouts, just a few of the things you've been working on.

9. Diigo – is a powerful research tool and a knowledge-sharing community.

10. Blogger – is a great blog community that allows your create more multi-user blogs and connect or sharing comments, entries on community.

There are many social bookmarking sites on the internet, It depends on what you will choose to take part in and what is suitable for websites or your business. Each site has particular user experiences ! so It will be great for you to promote for SEO campaign, social networks marketing, and building your online goals and reputation.

Good luck and success!

Last edited:

Dana Franklin

This is really interesting, thanks for the list, indeed social bookmarking. Social bookmarking is an excellent way to create quality backlinks to your articles,

BloodMaster

BloodMaster
First of all read the thread properly and see OP mixed Social Networking sites and Social bookmarking sites. And you thanks him/her for social bookmarking sites. Ohhh God..

BloodMaster

Hey Tommy,
Don't you think Twitter, Pinterest and Google+ is Social Networking site and all gives you no-follow link. And I think Blogger is totaly different from the thread subject. What you say?

Tommy

Tommy
I don't care about no-follow link, I only care number of traffic that I will get for my site from social networks. I know Twitter, Pinterest and Google+ are social networking sites. what is your meanings?

growfastdigital

Yes, Most of them are social networking websites.
Social bookmarking sites, I would recommend: Digg, Diigo, Friendfeed, Buzzfeed, Reddit, Slashdot, Delicious, StumbleUpon, Pinterest, Squidoo, Tumblr, Savenkeep, url.org, jumptag, blinklist etc.

BloodMaster

I don't care about no-follow link, I only care number of traffic that I will get for my site from social networks.
Okay, That's good.

I I know Twitter, Pinterest and Google+ are social networking sites. what is your meanings?
Well, My meaning is simple and easily understandable.
First you put wrong title in post you know all this are social network site than title of thread is wrong
Top 10 High Traffic Social Bookmarking Sites 2013. And other thing what you think about Blogger??? Because blogger is neither social networking nor social book marking site.

Joseph_Hill

Joseph_Hill
I also agree with the priydev because blogger is a site where you can submit your articles or can create web 2.0. I think he got confused while giving the title to this thread, if not then he can explain it better that what was his intention behind including blogger here.

brad

Thanks for sharing high traffic sites. These are very useful for webmasters.

proxynvpn

I believe LinkedIn is also very good for getting traffic They have over 75 million users.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.