some tips on lead generation in Linkedin?

AmanRawat

I've recently got the task to generate lead on LinkedIn but the problem is i don't know much about lead generation. so can anyone help me where i start from?

Clay_P

Here are some strategies that you can implement for lead generation on LinkedIn:

Post daily: One of the first things you should consider is being active on the platform; posting daily will help you find new people every day and get viewed regularly in the timeline of your connections. Post about views regarding your industry, the latest industry news, share links to your blogs or newsletters, etc.

Join and Participate in the Groups:
Joining groups will help you find new people and build connections with them. Start sharing your knowledge/expertise relevant to group conversations.

Write Articles:
Writing and publishing articles on Linkedin has multiple features;
  • You can share knowledge with your connections,
  • Your articles will be shown to people on their timelines (which is not possible in regular blogging),
  • Articles will be searchable across the platform from where new people can get to know you.

Willymuhizi

WMS Marketplace Seller
Linkedin is still powerful but works better when you combine it with a sales navigator. Sales navigator helps you to find people, make them your friends, then prospects then clients.
Try is and let me know how I can help.

I've recently got the task to generate lead on LinkedIn but the problem is i don't know much about lead generation. so can anyone help me where i start from?
I would like to suggest a simple way where you will be able to generate leads. If you go to generate leads, then you should make your LinkedIn profile good, which means you need to keep a good profile photo, URL, and bio on the profile. Also, you need to promote your content on LinkedIn platforms. Also, you need to tell your friends or company members to share your content on LinkedIn platforms. This is a good way where you will be able to generate a few leads from LinkedIn.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views