Bespoke Digital Media: How Do I Get Rid of Crawl Errors?

willsonrobin

Hello, I'm new to SEO and after looking over my website's webmasters, I saw a number of crawl issues. Would you kindly offer the one and only way to fix those crawl errors?

Please let me know if you have an answer.

LouiseBuckner

There are a few things you can do to get rid of crawl errors. The first thing you should do is check your website's server logs to see what the errors are and where they're coming from. Once you know what the errors are, you can fix them on your website.

Another thing you can do is submit a sitemap to Google. This will help Google index your pages more effectively and hopefully reduce the number of crawl errors.

Finally, make sure that your website is well-linked internally. A well-linked website will help Google crawl it more effectively and fewer errors will be generated.

Perkbentham

I supported the answer of @LouiseBuckner, but there are few other things as well which you need to check. First of all you need to check your search console what issues you are facing, if you find any issue related to your server then fix this error from server logs file.

Second thing you need to check is your sitemap is properly made or not, if there is any error with your sitemap then you can re-create your sitemap and go to search console and submit your sitemap again.

Last thing you can do is that you can go with SILO structure and this method will help you to solve your crawl errors.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.