Does Forums Signature Backlinks effect SEO?

muhammadahmad

Can you please tell me about forums signature backlinks they good or not.

Means if I create backlinks on keywordsin signature of forum. Will it effect Keyword Ranking

Rob Whisonant

No they do not. They are almost always nofollow and google considers them low quality links anyways.

harrygreen90

Forum signature backlinks can have some impact on keyword ranking, but they are generally considered low-quality backlinks and may not have as much impact as other types of backlinks. Additionally, forum signature links often include a "no-follow" tag, which means that they do not pass on link equity to your site. This means that the link will not help you improve your search engine rankings.

It's important to focus on acquiring high-quality backlinks from authoritative and relevant websites, rather than relying solely on low-quality links from forums or other sources. Building relationships with other websites in your industry and creating valuable, shareable content can help you earn high-quality backlinks that will have a more significant impact on your search engine rankings.

FJonson

I'd rather concentrate on better quality backlinks. There will be more impact.

niki_4

No, then forum submission is not best for getting backlinks. Its useful in forum submission which give you direct leads for working on other’s people issues solving.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.