My SiteGround account got cancelled!

mafzall

i was signing up on Siteground as a new customer witht this domain name (bathtub query) but my account got canceled and the payment went from payoneer account. Now will that payment reversed? Please answer

hipcat

None of us own Siteground or Payoneer.

Have you tried contacting their support??

mafzall

mafzall
yes, I tried, siteground said, your bank will reverse the amount, but don't know when!

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Marc van Leeuwen
If Siteground has indicated that your bank will be responsible for reversing the payment and you've already contacted Siteground's customer support for clarification, then it's a matter of waiting for the process to unfold. Reversals of payments can vary in timing depending on the policies of both Siteground and your bank. Typically, banks have specific procedures for handling payment reversals, and these processes might take some time to be completed.

In the meantime, you could consider reaching out to Payoneer's customer support as well. They might be able to provide insights into the status of the payment from their end and offer guidance on how reversals work within their system.

Remember to keep any communication records, transaction details, and support case numbers for future reference. While waiting, it's a good idea to monitor your payment sources for any updates related to the reversal process.

Merchantta

i was signing up on Siteground as a new customer witht this domain name (bathtub query) but my account got canceled and the payment went from payoneer account. Now will that payment reversed? Please answer
Your payment must be reversed to your Payoneer account within 30 days. I've been using SiteGround's hosting for 5 years till now. I found their support one of the best.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.