How to make money Online

Robertbrain

It is really great idea & Information for those who want to make online money.

TanyaMimi

TanyaMimi
Hey Robert! Of course it is if you are entrepreneurial and have a passion for what you do. I'm saying that because if you only do it for money and want to earn a quick buck - you'll be disappointed as it takes time and hard work :)

There are so many ways you can earn money with your blog. There are:

DIRECT and INDIRECT ways of making money.

DIRECT earning are those you make ON your blog -ads, sponsored posts, donations, affiliate sales, product sales.

INDIRECT earnings are those you make BECAUSE of your blog - people buy your services because they like your blog content, companies invite you to do public speaking, you grow your brand and publish a book, your writing gets noticed and you get a good freelance writing offer etc

Does it make sense? It all depends on what you want to do!

If you are starting out, I wouldn't concentrate on making money right away. Instead concentrate on getting traffic, because without traffic you can't make money.

If you have any questions, let me know

Daniel Cortes

If you don't want to invest money into it, you can start with affiliate marketing on free blogging platforms like blogger.com and wordpress.com.
you can sign up with ClickBank or any other affiliate network and start to write product reviews to publish on free blogs.

It takes time and works but if you fo 50+ product reviews that way, you can earn a passive income from it.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.