Is it hard to learn Adobe Photoshop?

Goyum

The best way to learn photoshop is to watch someone who knows what they are doing and then do what they are doing. This is how I learned photoshop

linconcley

Learning first time everything is difficult but its not impossible. Practice can help to learn PS or photoshop, more practice will make you more master of it. And there are lots of ways where learning Photoshop very easy such as: online cources, different learning center, Watching tutorial on youtube etc are best places to learn photoshop.

Here one thing is very much needed and that is practice otherwise these theories wont work.

bijutoha

No, it isn't hard to learn too. As I mentioned a topic in the recent past here in this Forum, I and many Photoshop professionals are shared some valuable sources those belong to the ways that anyone can take and enjoy. https://www.webmastersun.com/threads/9968-the-best-websites-to-learn-photoshop

If I don't mistake then your other query was you need ideas to do the best graphics with photoshop. My philosophy is clear here, you just follow the Professionals, This is one the easiest way to inspire us to get lots of ideas.

Best of luck.

pamz

nope it is not that hard.. I guess you just need time and patience. nowadays it is easy to learn photoshop on your own the help of youtube..easy to follow and some have a voice over in which you can follow him while he is showing you the command and step in the video. there are also some sites where you can learn it step by step with exercises where you can follow and do the same thing done on the video.

ashanimatarage

For me Photoshop designing is easier compared t other graphic designing tools. One of my colleagues taught me the basics of Photoshop at the initial stage. You can dig in deeper through internet for free Photoshop tutorials and learn as how I do.

romanalexeevich198

Hi! Photoshop is really complicated. I started to study it back in 2007 and still discover something new. Now a lot of online tutorials and lessons on YouTube. The main thing is to understand the tools, that is, to understand what opportunities this or that tool has. Well, probably the most important thing is practice, practice and practice again. =)

Korim Fx

Yes the starting is always hard but times gone and you become experienced nothing seems difficult after that

WebmasterPhil

Depends on the type of images you wish to create, alter, or fix. I find that tweaking photos and creating special effects the most daunting and time-consuming. There are simpler cheaper solutions out there so if you're planning on doing that kind of projects, it might be worth trying elsewhere.

Cartloot

No.. It is not hard.. but at First you will be getting confusted between all those tools but then you'll able to access those easily.

Dandil

Not at all. You will be able to find thousand of lessons on youtube or google

sonnyside

It should always start with interest. Without it, most will just give up along the way. Learning takes some time and patience. Try photoshop your friend's face on a celebrity's body. It'll be fun to share and encourage you to move on further with your learning process.

Freddie Sherman

If you are a beginner and getting started on Photoshop, you cannot define the easiness, it totally depends on how much time you are giving to that thing.

The ease totally depends on your interest and dedication, otherwise, Photoshop is a really interactive and not that difficult software, if you started working on it, you didn't even get to realize that you have learned a lot, and you have a command of it.

Also, Photoshop provides you various tutorials which are a step-by-step guide, which makes it even easier to work and learn.

lexiavenge

I'm interested in learning Photoshop too since the trend today is earning thru works like this. I'll start to watch YT tutorials and check Udemy if they have online courses for this.

Greesh

I'm currently learning Photoshop and dude, its not easy. Tbh, I'm on a hurry to learn since I want to land an offer in Upwork and Freelancer.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads