What is Google analytics

aratiseo

Hello friends,

This is my first post. I want to know about Goolge Analytics.

With Thanks,

Arati

Jacqueline

A free service which is provided by google to display the details regarding keywords, traffic, visitors etc.

aratiseo

Thanks, I just Login there but there is two version, One is Beta and another is simple.
Which is more effective?

I am doubt about that, Please help.

hoangvu

hoangvu
Simple version that you mentioned is old version and I like using old version than beta version ( new version ) because it's friendly with me but I sure that I will switch to new version for using soon.

aratiseo

Thanks great tips! But one problem in beta version in approved, Tracking is not taken easily it is take more time after installation. I hope google still working on that.
thx
arati

subin

identify how much visitors views of each and every web details can be viewed under single window

guma

Google Analytics provides statistical data about the visitors on your site, traffic, keywords postions, webpage errors for your website and it's free for all. Any one can use google analytic if he have gmail account.

aishasony

Google Analytics is a tracker to identify how many visitors is coming to your website and how many web pages visited and overall details are available in analytics.

yudhi

It's not only a free service.The "Google Analytics" premium service is also provided by the Google which features advanced services over it's free package like a dedicated support for the user,processing of more number of hits,50 site profiles(each profile correspond to one website) and it also guarantees freshness of the report generated for different profiles.

ravi raj

Google analytics helps to determine the statics of web traffic details of each and every pages.

Growfast

Google analytics is a service provide by Google to measure the traffic or track the users on the particular site. It is free service with many of the good feature available while some premium features to premium accounts.

Google analytics will let you track goal, conversion as well as the link on which you getting more traffic so where you need to improve and where you didn't.

Muneeb

I won't why people ask these questions when they can Google it for themselves?

You are on a Webmaster forum, and don't know what Google Analytics is? I wonder if this thread was suppose to be a value addition to other members, or was just a thread to increase postcount?

diegozacarias

Google Analytics lets you measure your advertising ROI as well as track your Flash, video and social networking sites and applications.

diliberti

Google Analytics is a tracking and analysis service that allows web site owners to analyze traffic flow on a web site. It may easily understand by them. One of the main features of Google Analytics is the ability to flag certain pages as “goals.”

molliezara

It is an online tool which helps to find out the trends of particular website.

Thanks,
Mollie

imenuglobal

Yahoo and Google Analytic provides record info about the visitors on the site, targeted visitors, search phrases positions , web site blunders on your site and it's really free for all those. Anyone may use yahoo analytic when he have Google mail consideration.

imenuglobal

are you currently confident anyone tried using to work with Search engines Analytics?? Hmm, you can find information that can be compiled, that's why you will observe, examine along with your own visits through the search engine analytics.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.