Which social sites is best for marketing?

SharryDonald

Currently Facebook is the best one, besides this Google+ and twitter is also good to increase the traffic to a website.

peeterjozaf

There are too many social media sites but Facebook and twitter is best for social media sites

JamesTobias

If we want to promote our business site using social media then Facebook is the best option because this site has the maximum number of users from all over the world and is famous in all age group people.

fromrachel

Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Linkedin all are great but before selecting anyone or two or many social sites, you need to ask by yourself that, why you are in
Facebook
or
Google+
or
Twitter
or
Linkedin
Maybe you can get your customer in some particular social site. For an instance, Twitter is a short message service provider and surely it is also great media through which you can easily get the traffic and popularity. So when you select twitter you need to care for 3 core elements
1. Headline
2. Link
3. Hashtags

If you have any query please ask without any hesitation.

BrianMiller

Facebook is the best social n/w site for online promotion because this is the only site which has a worldwide presence and has the most number of users with features like fan page creation.

William Minarik

I like all the social media because earning traffic from a single site is always less than multiple social n/w sites.

proxynvpn

For me the best business promoting social networking sites are: Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest

nathancs

Google+ is best for social marketing, it promoting your links and get more traffic. Use # tags while post.

AlexBell

You want to increase you business then social media is best option to enhance your business through it. In my opinion Google plus is Good as compare to other because Google plus content directly attached with Google pages. Facebook and Twitter is also a good option for social media marketing.

vithu

My opinion i suite the order.. FB, G+, Twitter, Pinterest, etc

Deepak Kaushik

Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and Pinterest are best for Social Media Marketing. You can drive lots of traffic with use of these social networking websites.

pragati-sd

Facebook and twitter both are important and should be used for online marketing.

rohanjain

StumbleUpon and Digg are good ways. You should also consider Flickr and youtube.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.