How many backlinks we should build a day?

DavidLux

Hello,

According to you, how many backlinks we should build a day because today google is easy to punish website that spam more backlinks in short time, I just want to know which advice you will show me. thanks

01global

Hi

Around 10 by day but you need continue.
I mean.. if in 10 days you maked 100 backlinks and you stop.. Google can penalize you.
Need to be slowly and trying to not stop...
Regards

Ric

It has no particular limit to build links in a day. But you can create quality links for your site that indexed your link on the same day.

ashishseo

It depends on the competition of your keyword but i think quality is more important than quantity of backlinks

ZacMilford

There is no such restrictions in the number of backlinks if they are having some quality while it is right that you just try to build backlinks with low pace as if Google caught you with bulk links of lower quality than you are surely gonna penalized.

novandak

Hi,
In my point of view, it depends on you because you should maintain regularity. Means if you create 20 backlinks in a day then you should create near about 20 links in each day.
Everything should be natural in the eye of Google.

MarkBenson

It will depend upon What page rank and how much traffic do you want to increase to improve page rank of your site.If you want to get very high traffic over site then make back links as much as possible.It can be min 10 links per day also and max can be depend upon the competition of websites keyword.

Joseph_Hill

Joseph_Hill
Hello Mark ! I am having keywords with moderate competition and huge, I just want to increase my PR asap, so as per you how much backlinks I can make if they are relevant with the keyword and the content?

Clark_Turner

What about those sites which create's bulk of backlinks daily then also getting high PR? How that becomes possible, is it because of the content of their website?

JeffreyJacobs

I don't know about the actual quantity but you should not build the bulk of links daily and at least from the same domains, as after hummingbird Google may gonna penalize for this.

Jenny

Instead of thinking of numbers of backlinks try to build links with good quality. As now Page Rank depends on the content of the website more than the number of backlinks.

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.