Does Youtube Videos increase website ranking?

hoangvu

Hi there

According to you, Does Youtube Videos increase your websites ranking?
I got more views on my youtube videos and a few to my website from link on videos description. Is it useful for my website and an important thing help my site improve rankings. Any ideas ??

pramod

Hi Kelly,

Youtube videos can help you to raise the traffic of your Website, and yes it may also help you in increase of your Website Ranking.

You may think, How? isn't?

So here is the answer: If the video is liked by others, they may share on other social sites, or their blog. If they link back to the Video URL/Website URL, which not only increases visitors to your Website, but also can increase the Website Ranking in SERPs

RichWilliams

Yes uploading videos of your website in YouTube and getting visitors over this can help you to increase traffic of your website if visitors will like and share tour video.

DupiaHesailt

It will not affect a lot to the ranking of any website untill and unless your website's video is not as per visitors choice.

JoeHasty

It is not essential to upload a video on YouTube to get top rank but sharing a video on YouTube or any social site will help you a little more to increase traffic over your website and hence website ranking too.

Mark Steve

Definitely it will helps to increase your website well in Google if your video will like good response on YouTube. To get visitors on your video you should market your video as well.

novandak

Of course, YouTube video helps to improve rankings in SERP.
Make sure that site link has added in description.
Share your video in Social Media. Also It helps to get visitors.

Virgilio Fain

I think yes that they help to increase website ranking, because I have seen some of my keywords to rank higher because of my YouTube videos related to that keywords.

KeywordMarketingPro

One idea is to use Youtube as a starting foundation to distribute videos to all types of other distribution and sharing channels that allow for backlinks and keyword association. Most sharing and profile websites support youtube so it is a great way to build backlinks around content all across the web which will help in your ranking and traffic generation. High quality, useful and entertaining videos will greatly help in your quest for betting rankings as well and as someone already mentions make sure you use your link in the description along with keywords and appropriate tags and titles.

ScottP

I don't find so, but it helps to bring more visitors to your website and helps to promote your product and increase sales.

SEO Land

YouTube Videos are good to get targeted traffic on the side with interesting & helpful features about your site product and by giving website URL in video description.

SharryDonald

Yes it can help to increase ranking of your page, as well as will help to promote your website also, share video relevant to your website in youtube, invite visitors and see interesting increment in traffic.

Mark I. Bentz

Youtube video's are good way to share information about any website It can help to bring huge target traffic over website.

Pragyan

Youtube is also a social media site..It has reputation..Also it has a Pr 9..So if you get a link from it, it is valuable..Again If your videos are liked or shared by others, you will get traffice also definitely that someone is going to link to it, and links are mattered in SEO..

JamesScruggs1

Yes YouTube helps to increase website ranking because we get quality backlinks as well as more traffic on website.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.