How to get rank youtube videos in Google?

maryaleon123

My all the website keywords are good in ranking and now I am promoting my you tube videos and I set all meta title and description for you tube video but now uploaded You tube video sitemap in site. But I am doing link building for videos but I don't get any ranking yet. Can you tell me how I can get my videos rank in Google and what I should do for this?

Last edited:

Jack London

- Optimize your video title like research and inserting keywords into video name
- Write good and unique description for your videos
- Promote your videos on other forums/ blogs in same niche

Joseph_Hill

Description of the video is the primary factor by which you tube videos get rank, also you need to share your video on some other video sharing and social networking sites.

Mark Steve

The only way to get rank your video is its marketing via SEO which is the best technique. You have to submit your video on a different video portals and do link building of this video on forums, blogs, classifieds etc.

Wallace Shirley

To get rank your videos on YouTube, you need to do video optimization for this purpose you can take these steps:
1) Make an interesting and attractive video.
2) Write high quality description for your video.
3) Share your video on other video sharing sites.
4) Link your video to your G+ account and on your forums account.

fabrizio

We have to focus on keyword,third party content should not match,on page grading of videos and objective of the video should be clear to get rank YouTube video on Google.

Emili

Try to submit your video on video sharing sites and do link building of your video which definitely helps to get traffic and rank on Google.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.