What is benefits of Youtube videos for SEO?

Jack London

To be honest, I didn't get answer for this question for a long time, more people said me that you should post videos to youtube and give a link back to your site, it will help SEO for your site. But I didn't why youtube videos are useful for SEO? Has anyone give me any explanations.??

boysingh

You can use Youtube by posting videos, like video tutorials or music mixes, depending on your target market and you product, posting videos can also allow you to post the link of your website on the description, in this way you can drive traffic to your site from Youtube.

To give you more guide about this topic, I would recommend this:
HOW TO: Boost Your SEO with a YouTube Channel - Mashable

sarvodyadelhi

Youtube videos are essential as there are a huge no. of visitors and google gives priority to such things only. Also google is focusing on videos nowadays, so keep posting to get more backlinks and traffic.

james684

Youtube and other social medias are good platform for branding and improving the ROI of your business. However it not for SEO link-building purpose.

JamesScruggs1

Youtube Videos are one of the best way of tutorial and it also help to improve social media presence.

Rodney Olson

YouTube is a very famous site for watching videos. If your video becomes popular on YouTube then it will get a lot of traffic for your website.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.