Facebook Ad, Buy Like or Boost Post is better?

Jovani

Hi there,

I'm going to try Facebook ad for my website but i'm getting confuse when I don't know which is better for facebook ad, Buy likes or boost my posts on facebook page, which is better and more effective?

Anyone tried FB ad, can give me any suggestions?

yestyle

As my experience with facebook ad for Likes then it's not effective for me, I tried Facebook ad to increase likes for my page in the past. I tried $30 for 6 days, budget $5 each day but when it was complete I only got over 30 new likes from my campaign. Estimate ~$1 for 1 like :D so I think it's not effective for me. not yet tried boost post with FB advertising, you can try that and let everyone here know the result :)

Dmoz

I like using my fund to buy quality content for my site than buying fb ad, using your time to connect to more friends on my niche, it will help you increase traffic and connections to your webiste.

kevinenvill

According to my experience, buying facebook likes is more effective and efficient way to increase facebook likes than facebook ad. There are many sites from which you can buy facebook likes. I have tried SEOclerks and found it more useful than others, as there are many freelancers on this site providing facebook likes at a cheap rate.

Maxwell

Maxwell
:D why you think it's more useful than buying facebook ad?
If you show exactly benefits from buying Faceboook like then I can start thinking about buying faceook likes from some people providing services :D

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads