Why my Website keywords are went back

nandiniforum

Hi Friends,

My Website keywords are went back up to may 15th my keywords are improving but after that my keywords are went back. what is the problem i had done on-page optimization and also i am doing daily off-page optimization. I am starting SEO for my website before 2 months only, its showing good improvement not ranked keywords are ranked but now they went back. Please anyone tell me the correct solution. My Website is [URLnf="http://ipastra.com"]http://ipastra.com[/URLnf] once check and tell me the solution.

Thanks
Nandini

Dexsmart

My Website keywords are went back up to may 15th my keywords are improving but after that my keywords are went back.
Not a clear sentence, sorry. I assume your ranks are lower now. Well what kind of off page have your done recently? Have you focused on specific anchors?

Your entire website has not a good architecture too. Inside link structure is low. Also CTA is low.

nandiniforum

sorry, I am doing off page techniques like Social Bookmarking, Article Posting, Blog spot, Sharing the links in Social networking sites.

What is the CTA? Shall i change my website structure? can u tell any best suggestions for my site.

Dexsmart

Dexsmart
So your website has more weak points.

Read this article. CTA = Call-to-Action

To have a good conversion and also good ranks is not just posting 2-3 articles on your website and social bookmarking (which are spammed like hell by the way), article posting - not effective, blog post - effective but done in the right way and sharing social linking must be done trough your website.

Connect your website with your social channels and all your next posts will then be posts on your pages. Repeat, repeat and again repeat the process !

pramod

Hi Nandini,

I can find Title is stuffed with Keywords & the most overused word is "Patent", if possible try to make the Title short & descriptive about your Website.

Also, I want to know when you saw the drop in Keywords Ranking & Website traffic was it after 19th May 2014.

There was an algorithm update on 20th May 2014 from Google termed as "Google Panda 4.0" as clarified from Matt Cutts tweet

Matt.jpg

This update was pushing down the Websites with low quality contents, here is an article link below:

[URLnf="http://www.businessinsider.in/Google-Is-Punishing-These-Major-Web-Brands-For-Publishing-Spammy-Content/articleshow/35525314.cms"]Google Is Punishing These Major Web Brands For Publishing Spammy Content[/URLnf]

Let me know if you have any more questions.

nandiniforum

My List of keywords are, Its new website the keywords got ranked soon but later there is the drop in the rankings. Please review my site and give me the solution.

Patent services
Intellectual property services
Patent drafting
Patent search services
Patent search companies
Patent service providers
US patent services
Patent outsourcing
Patent search online
Online patent search

Sauda

Its obvious that your website has had some kind penalized and you should take it as a wake up call to check the quality of your content and keywords.

nandiniforum

No, My website is not penalized by Google. now only i checked.

ketul

Dude, may be your site penalised by content or back links. Check your Google web master account to find any message, manual actios or security related issue for your site.
It is depend on your daily work also. If you do over optimization, you may rank down by it.
Do quality work with follow SE submission guide lines and policies.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.