Here are the tips could be a hint to help you get rid of Google Panda:
1. Increase spider crawl rates: Boosts browsing Google bot to your site, it will help your site to be evaluated to be able to get faster from Google Panda sooner. But I think you need to find out and correct the errors before increasing your site's SEO.
2. Add links to deeper pages: Add links to deep pages, a lot of your old content can be deleted by Google Panda and Google is difficult to access this page as it is too deep to be able to update the index for you. Therefore the more links the old page will help bot easily accessible and reindex to you.
3. Removed low content pages: this question quite seem confusing and obscure, but as I understand it, you should delete the pages of low quality and feel needed.
4. Blocked spiders from low-value pages: Block bot for low value pages, the purpose of this problem is similar to the above procedure. There are also make bot support time-consuming for the unnecessary pages.
5. Cleaned up webmaster tools errors: In Google Webmaster Tools HTML Suggestions and Crawl errors in the Diagnostics section, you need to research these settings and edit your website with errors and suggestions.
6. Improved basic on page SEO details: Focus on basic onpage SEO knowledge. Google has shared the basic website SEO guide for beginners. Although only the basics but it's pretty important and not everyone doing SEO is to satisfy the basic criteria that Google made.
7. Restructured site architecture: the system structure your website to create a more interactive for users, increase the quality of the website, on the one hand as well as bot to easily access the information on your website.
8. Reduced adding new content: Reduce the inclusion of too many in a short time. Because once Google bot underestimate your website, the amount of bot update your website content will also decrease. So the more content can be a waste of time, instead you focus more on the correction of errors like the next advice.
9. Did nothing at all to and Recovered: Do not do anything, focus on the correction of errors to restore your website on Google.
10. many more tips in the thread: You can refer to many more tips in the thread on the Webmaster forum discussions .