Why always is Content?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob

Why always is content? why content is always king and Google loves content, does Google love it because Google is the same a person if don't have any thing to eat, Google will die :DD:

what do you think?

Mike Brean

Google give importance to content because of search engine robots crawling your website base on content. It reads content and crawls it according to content keywords. It is also measure quality, deeply knowledge and informative content useful for readers. so content is king in Google SEO. but we published duplicate, copied content on websites, so we dont get good reputation on it.

Reactions: bob

andrewmark

Search engine algorithm is based on content and if our website content unique and valuable for user or search engine then you will be ranked well. Content is the only way to express or manage the user data base. Think if content is not present in website then how you will optimize your website for keywords and how will people know about your business services and products. I'm agree with that content is the oxygen for internet marketing without this you can't survive. That's not mean that you provide duplicate content, focus on unique content and check your published content all over the internet with the help of plagiarism checking softwares like copyfence, paperrater, and copyscape.

vaneetagoswami

Content is Very important and Google always give more priority to content just Because Google is search engine and people like you and me are use search engine for searching any information or want to know about something. And content is what exactly we are looking for and I think this is the reason why Google always give more priority content they believe to satisfied the search engine user rather than the marketer of Google. Hope this helps. :)

Knightrider

Content is king, That's what I hear In most of the forum. But Google concentrate more on some OFF page SEO rather than high quality content. If you have a high authority blog, high quality content will be ranked higher without any trouble. But if you are a newbie and has published some mind blowing posts, Google crawler is not successful in ranking those posts higher.

jasonquey

Content is king once more, according to the buzz online since the Google updates of last year. The emphasis now is firmly on the quality of written content, including grammar and spelling, more than it ever has been in the past.

This means that it’s no longer necessary to concentrate on keyword density, as it once was, but what it doesnt mean is that copywriters can now afford to ignore SEO if they are producing content for the web.

benmark2

Content is the king in search engine optimization why because users come to visit website to read or to get the information. Here information should be unique and genuine.

Deepak Kaushik

I think Google wants and loves website which are user-friendly i.e. proper explanation of topic and upto the point. So that, visitor can visit Google again :)

Ch_SALMAN

Well, This is kind of obvious that the content is only thing you can evaluate the relevancy of author's knowledge towards the topic of niche. Google give priority to the users, if someone finds information interesting and fruitful they will use those pages again n again and will feel sense of truthfulness.

scarlettjack

Because content is the most important thing you can use on-site to persuade users to buy services or products or any infomartion

abhishekbt

I have a question for you. Why do you visit any website? I am sure for good content and if any website do not have good content, then will you like to visit the same? I do not think that, in same manner Google also love content because users love content and without content a website is of no use.

auraiyaitsolutions

Google always need unique & quality information about any topic so every search engine gives priority to content.

walker.king89

Google always want to produce some quality content. That is why Google need quality on his content. Google wants to serve the users as Good. The main reason of Google popularity is only the content quality presents by him. If Google do not take care of content, then he lost his popularity.

KristinaRoy

Content is the source of information. If you want to ask something and share something useful with others then content is the easiest medium for it. People use google to find content and it is the main strength of it therefore it gives more preference to quality of content.

You also used content to ask this query. Content is the medium of communication over internet. So, it is king.

saransh

Content is the king in Search engine optimization (SEO), it helps for your site on top on search engines, over competitors and bring more traffic for your website. I sure you will get many benefits if you have unique and fresh content. Google always love that.

ketul

SE always try to give relevant information on user or searcher by related query. So google bring No 1 only those site who have better and descriptive content that satisfy users.
That's why SE always loves content.

midasBalaa

Content will always be king. There is no need for a search engine to provide results that disappoint their users. Google wants people to find the most relevant and up to date information in the shortest time possible. They can only do that by making great content come out tops and not so quality to spam last. They are so far doing a good job and that is why they are the best search engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.