Should I try Bing Ads?

Maxwell

Hi,

Has anyone here good experience with Bing Ads and tried it?
Seem it has lower rate than Google adwords but benefits from advertisng are decent?

Any advice?

web3k

It does have lower rates, however, depending on the region your audience may also be smaller depending on the share Bing has.

We've found Bing to be great for what we use it for, as most concentrate on Google with its massive search share.

It's worth a test run if you're not immediately sold.

Give it a shot and report back how it works for you for others that are also interested :salute:

You never know how well it will work until you try.

Maxwell

Maxwell
I've not tried yet, waiting for some people used type of this ads, give me any advice before joining the advertising campaign :D

Alex - A2Hosting
Well to compare, are you running any campaigns with other ad networks such as Google and having success with it?

I have not personally used Bing myself though the best advice I can give to minimize risk / losses? Signup to a web host such as ourselves that offers free vouchers. With every shared package we offer $75 Yahoo Bing! voucher (US only) and $100 Google ad voucher (US & CA only). Use the voucher, see what level of success you have with it and compare it to other networks and decide based on that for future campaigns / investments.

Maxwell

Maxwell
I and my company are using Google adwords to promote and selling products and it was effective but requiring a good budget for it. Thus we are finding new ways to save money for advertising like SEO, social networks marketing :)

Dexsmart

For some business the Bing ads work better than Google ads. SO you can try a test.

omibaker9

Bing Works well ,but give results in some specific countries
for Instance Bing give good ROI in USA as compared to asian countries

Well if you want to try Bing Ads there guys that sell Bing ad vouchers , these codesgive you discount on Bing ads

I have also purchased it from some guy
His Skype is vkpr57

try him out !!!

Nottyqueen

Its a very Good Idea to do discuss before investing. What is Your Targeted audience ? Then you can decide.

The Overseer

Another point that some people haven't mentioned yet is that Bing Ads includes the Yahoo! network in addition to Bing...so you're getting exposure to 2 search engines for the price of one.

Bing/Yahoo! has competitive rates and it hasn't taken a negative stand against affiliate marketers the same way Google has. So I would certainly recommend the use of Bing Ads. It's also important to note that Bing/Yahoo! is making a comeback...so there are more and more people using these search engines instead of Google.

Hassan

Spy on your competitors for a week and see which ads you see running. If you think your competition is experiencing success then maybe there's a chance that you can as well.

King-Servers

i would rather invest in Google Ads where there are more chances of getting visitors. You can try FB ads, you get good traffic through FB ads.

boognish

I've given Bing Ads a couple thousand dollars over the years and they are cheaper than adwords for sure. However, the quality of the visits did not convert for me as well. It depends on what you are trying to promote and the only way to know if it will work well for you is to try them out. I ended up disabling the network partners option because it was junk. It might work well for some sites though...

Last edited:

MightWeb

There's no doubt Bing can work, but it'll be highly dependant on your actual targets. Let's say you're going to start a StackOverflow - I'd never purchase Bing advertisements for that. Why? Well, because the people who go there are savvy enough not to use Bing.
As for AdWords, I'm sure that'll often be more effective, but depending on what keywords you're targetting, it can surely be a whole lot more expensive as well. To be even remotely effective as a webhost for example, you're looking at a minimum of $100/day if targetting US & Canada.

talukdar

These are advantage and disadvantage of Bing Ads
Pros

Lower CPCs: Keywords that are quite expensive on AdWords will typically be much more affordable on the Yahoo! Bing Network. Lower CPCs provide a great opportunity to test ad copy and keywords before transferring them over to AdWords.

Great customer service: If you have a question about your campaign, it is easy to get someone on the phone (yes, a real human!) that will gladly answer your questions. This is great for advertisers new to PPC marketing.

Cons

Lower search traffic: The search volume is considerably lower when compared to Google AdWords.

Limited growth: Since the search volume is fairly low, it can be hard to grow some campaigns the same way you can on AdWords.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.