Link Exchange partners for a BRAND NEW site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProjectPlesiosaur

Hello,
I am a digital artist who has just launched a BRAND NEW site. My site is not even 2 weeks old, and I am looking for Link Exchange Partners to help it grow! But that is not the only reason. It also gives me the opportunity to meet new people and see their websites!

I am accepting links to all kinds of websites, so long as they are not offensive.
If you are interested in become Link Partners, let me know. Everyone has to start somewhere!

escapeadvertising

Hello,
I am like to advise you don't exchange with the un relevant link which you added on your website because from the SEO tactics google are mostly preferring the relevant links but now a days Link exchange is count as a spamming to your site Beware.

Thanks

drastic

so what is the site and niche?

is it about design?

youtub

I would like to exchange links as well, I have 2 new youtube channels 770 and 760 subs about celebs, please post on this topic if anyone want it, i cant create my own topic. After 1 month I'll stop seeing this topic

aren314

I'm interested.Please tell me the URL,and I will tell you mine.

Premiess

Hi,

I'm interested in trading links back and forth if you still would like to. I have a search engine and other sites as well.
If you are still interested please let me know as i'm new to this and trying to get all my sites off the ground.

Regards,
Chris

bomb2060

I can also trade links. If you are still accepting trades please let me know. I'm not sure why people are not sharing the url for us to see how the website ranks. I will not share my link on a website that ranks anything higher than 2million on Alexa ranking 2017. So i would suggest before you cosider exhanging links, pelase share the url so that we ca even confirm whether yours is a Web 2.0 site
I'm also very keen on how long a website has been online. I want to make sure my links will last longer in your blog and that you will not put it offline tomorrow!

ulterios

ulterios
Most people will not share the URL of the site they are link exchanging with in threads and/or publicly because they don't want the search engines or other parties to know that they are doing something that is not accepted as "good" by everyone and is considered bad by the rankings powers that control the fate of your site. ;)

bomb2060

bomb2060
Ohh...really? That's interesting. Do you mean it's against google policies if i drop links manually on forums? I thought it should be part of my SEO efforts. For my case i have really dropped my link in very many sites both dofollow and nofollow so that i can atleast get some backlink. I hope this will not cost me in future, beacause i have google adsene on my account.

ulterios

ulterios
Well it can be considered a link scheme to Google but it depends on other factors also.

Here is Google's guidelines on link schemes: https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/66356

I am not saying that you shouldn't do it because it is up to you to decide but just that the possible issues with Google and some others is why many people will not put the URL of their site in listings for link exchanges.

Berry

Hi I'm interested if it's in the same niche. Can you sent me a DM? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies