What can I do to rank higher

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisa

Hi, I am just new to SEO I want to know about some pointers on SEO. I already done which are basics such as On-site backlinks. I have also done directory submission .Few days ago I posted on YouTube and blogs as well. Nothing is working much.

Please help.

prolimehost

there are many many ways by which you can do seo of your website, the most workable ways these days are web2.0 links & social bookmarking also you can try with blog commenting thought after recent google updates blog commenting is not working as it use to be.

gotkloud

I think the first pointer is to be patient with SEO results. Secondly, I think you know some of the fundamental routes but certainly good posts and excellent content will carry you even more forward.

Peter

Peter
Why didn't you mention quality bakclinks here, it can be a great factor to increase rankings for websites/keywords on search engines ?

ketul

Without proper knowledge about SEO, you can not understand SEO algorithm and how it works. First of all, read SEO blogs and articles by reputed sites and practical on it. It will helps you better.
Except directory submission, there are many off page activities available in which you generate back links.

chrisraj

Seo is like a ocean, it doesn't end at all. there are many seo techniques . according to the website and your business you have to choose the seo methods. Try to read many blogs.

silverarrow109x

In my opinion, if you would like to rank your website higher on search engines, you should search high PR forums related to your niche and leave comments containing the link of your website there. Good luck!

American Trends

I think he is right. You must go according to the niche and create backlink that will bring maximum visitors to your site and it will be really very helpful for your site.

nooriya

Except Directory Submission and blog should do Forum Posting, Article Submission, Social Bookmarking Submission etc.

DavidYFoster

Hi, I am just new to SEO I want to know about some pointers on SEO. I already done which are basics such as On-site backlinks. I have also done directory submission .Few days ago I posted on YouTube and blogs as well. Nothing is working much.

Please help.
With all the latest upgrades Google has done in the last years such as Panda, Penguin, Hummingbird, ranking high has become more challenging, but the more relevant and best quality back links you get, the higher your site will be ranked on Google's search engine.

Bulkma

Seo is a long term strategy and if you want to succeed, you should mostly focus on the content of your website and if looking for backlinks, try to get them from site with similar content as yours. The consistency in doing this will make you succeed

djohn4204

For improving page rank you can do following:-
1.offer free and quality contents in your website.
2.Create back links with high PR sites.
3.Use good and fresh keywords in your site.
4.Use social media

hipcat

The most important thing to know is that SEO is always changing, and some of the Google updates bring major changes causing things that used to work to now work against you, and even get your site penalized.

For example, directory submissions are not nearly as important as they were years ago, and you don't need them at all to rank well. Also, blog commenting can be considered spam and hurt you rather than help you. Backlinks are now more about quality than quantity.

So, if you want to rank well with proper SEO techniques, then it's vital to stay up to date and learn about what is currently important BEFORE you do anything that could potentially hurt your website ranking.

Vance Lobo

I also still while learning about SEO,.
Yesterday I got my blog is on the first page of the google search engine. but at the moment why it suddenly became the third page is in?
approximately, what is his problem?

christopher

SEO should be a long-term progress; the tools & some blackhat methods can rank your site quickly, but it's not recommended. SEO is becoming more challenging these days; you should always bear in mind quality over quantity when building links.

technokar

if you don't have much of knowledge about SEO go to Google and Read SEO blog it will very help full for you

williamramos

Don't make the mistake so many sites make, which is to leave the default "Home Page" titles in the title tags of your website pages. These tags are a supremely important way to provide search engines with information about your site's content and purpose. This Meta Tag Analyzer will analyze all the tags on your Web pages, from the title tags on down, and it will also tell you which keywords and phrases your Web pages are really optimized for based on how a search engine will read your page.

sofyjohnson

Search engine optimization techniques works fine, but takes time to show result. Just use latest SEO techniques to increase rank and traffic. Write unique content for your site.

drwebsitesuk

The best way of SEO for a new website is
First optimize onpage add mata tags.
and then do directory submission and social bookmark submission and submit article of blog posting websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.