How to sell your services or products on forums effectively

hoangvu

Currently, online business is taking place lively. The advantage of this form of business is not to spend a lot of capital, marketing flexibility, easy access to customers, without any restrictions on time and place. In the sales channel, the forum is the place to be the first choice and almost everyone used to marketing their products.

The biggest advantage of the forum is for potential customers on forum having more members online. Hence, you need to know how to sell services on forums same your niches and it brings some high value and even orders.

1. Select the products
The first trick leads to efficiency is selected items accordingly. That might be something that a lot of people in interest. That might be unique products or services that hardly to look on other sellers

2. Causing sympathy initially by welcoming new members
Successful sales are very enthusiastic to welcome new members, so they create intimacy right from the first time participate in the forum. In the forums, people often go to New Member Introductions section to make friends with each other. This forum is a good place for you to start.

3 Ready to answer questions and can share their experiences
Successful sales are not only caused by the sympathy greeting at the beginning, but they also share their experiences with other people on questions. They are willing to share their experience to help customers, members...especially those related to experience for products or services they are providing.

4. Set the communications under signature and absolutely no spam
For those who welcome her, to share experiences and information that your sales, just under the signature information such as phone, address, links. Signature just use the normal text font color for more signatures, to the likely offensive.

Effective sales are not going to do things offensive to others by the messages PM or post an ad on the pointless discussion of members.

5. Take pictures of your products
Always attractive images to viewers, and can help buyers imagine the products that you want to offer. Customers can skip if not see how the product image. To put the image on the article.

6. Honesty and really care about the interests of customers
Find a new customer was difficult, keeping loyal customers are even harder. When a customer is not satisfied, they can talk with others. And vice versa, if that customer satisfaction, you will be able to add new customers. Customers will be satisfied when the product/service you achieved or exceeded their expectations. This can not be if you dishonest.

7. Maintain and encourage positive feedback
Web is a communication environment that people do not see the face, not talk, hard inquiry should instantly for maintaining the positive feedback, encourage each other and give a clear answer about the product and your credit rating is very important. Customers will feel more confident buying from those who were previous customers have good reviews. You do not forget a good evaluation for serious shoppers, because this is their entitlement. When shoppers are more positive assessment means they will be more reliable for delivery. And you should also acknowledge the positive feedback by using "Thank You" button on the forum).

8. Joining marketplaces on forum
Join web marketingplace is also a good way to inrease revenue by selling your products on forum. Posting relate services to relate section to attract more relevant customers can like your servicess..etc.

9. Helping buyers find the right products if needed
This needs in some cases when buyers didn't know which should choose and you will need support to help buyers select right products for them.

10. Sticky threads/posts
If you really do not have much time to work on the sales forum, the registration on a forum that you want to offer your products. Asking for sticky posts on Marketplace will help your services to be known quickly.

Just some my simple tips above to help your have new ideas on how to sell your services or products on forums effectively. Hope it helps and if you have any questions or new ideas on this, let share here, I hope I can get new ideas from you :D

aixporter

I like way to connect with new members and answering their questions with my experience. That make me can be paid attention from them. Honestly these ways helping me have more friends and connections not only on forums but on social networks :)

Dexsmart

You need to dominate in order to sell anything. Domination comes when you are able to sustain and answer any type of question from people. Than you begin to look credible, people start to ask for trials, sign ups, reviews, etc.

EmilyEvans

Great post!
I learned much from it. Forums are enormous opportunity and field to work.
Thanks for tips)

Emily Anna

Your posting is very useful. I love it so much. And I have a question " What the effective way to create customers demand about product/service"?

ericplotz1

ericplotz1
First you have to understand the consumer on a psychological level.

YOu know the phrase, "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make em' drink" right?

Same applies in the business world! You have to look at your prospect as the horse. So if you can't make them drink (buy) what do you do? YOu put the heat on. Then you make the water look like the coolest most refreshing water that ever existed.

For instance I had a client who sold lowes coupons (I know, not a very profitable niche) and it was a challenge. But marketing only takes thinking. So I looked for businesses in the area that bought equipment from lowes and found out what sold at Lowes the most and was exclusive. Then we created small videos by either renting equipment and demonstrating or filming it in creative ways at the Lowes store.

We would make the videos fun and add a twist so that they were watchable. Then offer the coupons in a captivating way.

We outsourced video submissions, social bookmarks, shares, and likes and that was enough to get sales.

hoangvu

Your posting is very useful. I love it so much. And I have a question " What the effective way to create customers demand about product/service"?
I thought It was mentioned in post above :eek:hmy:
Great post mate! Should be helpful to many! Thanks for adding value to the forum ;)
You are welcome, don't say "Thank you" let push me a Thank under my post, it will be more pleasure :D

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.