Laviskajoermoy

Hi webmasters and SEO experts, I don't understand this term "Passing Juice" :(
What is Passing Juice in SEO?
I tried to check my website SEO score and one factor showed that
External Links: Passing Juice ( 27% )
what does 27% mean? please explain me

thanks in advanced

ileaddigital

Link Juice or Passing Juice is a common SEO term. It is the power that is considered to be passed to your site by backlinks from any external or internal sites or pages. This power said to b e a vote for your website recommended that is one of the most important factors that googlebot uses in determining your site's search ranking. When you receive a lot of such backlink powers your Passing Juice score increases. So your website Passing score is 27% that is passed through different external websites. Hope this would help thanks

ketul

For example, your site is A and your back link come from B, C, D and E sites that are do follow.
Now, those back links generate sites PR is between 4 to 5. Means that back link generated sites passes their link juice to A site that helps you to increase PR for A site.
Hope example helps you. :thumb:

abhishekbt

Suppose you have $100 and 27% you are passing means you have actual 63$ with you. It explains that from 100% your website is passing 27% authority to some other websites by linking with them.

Laviskajoermoy

Thanks guys, now I understood How is PS in SEO but I have an extra question is how to decrease "Passing Juice" in SEO?

Can you give me any tips?

Nemanja

Premium Member
For example, your site is A and your back link come from B, C, D and E sites that are do follow.
Now, those back links generate sites PR is between 4 to 5. Means that back link generated sites passes their link juice to A site that helps you to increase PR for A site.
Hope example helps you. :thumb:
Suppose you have $100 and 27% you are passing means you have actual 63$ with you. It explains that from 100% your website is passing 27% authority to some other websites by linking with them.
So, Passing Juice is more higher more better?
What if a site is getting Passing Juice from 70% to 90%?

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Ric
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.