Paid vs. Free Marketing?

Joe S.

Hi everyone,

I am looking to start generating traffic to my website and services and i was wondering if someone could tell me which which is better (Paid or Free Marketing) to go with?

I used to be familiar with social networks (free) and banner ad (paid) and some other types but I just want to know which will bring me the best results... Quickly!

Paid vs. Free Marketing?
Tell me your ideas :)

PeterB

Paid or Free

Hi everyone,

I am looking to start generating traffic to my website and services and i was wondering if someone could tell me which which is better (Paid or Free Marketing) to go with?

I used to be familiar with social networks (free) and banner ad (paid) and some other types but I just want to know which will bring me the best results... Quickly!

Paid vs. Free Marketing?
Tell me your ideas :)
Hi Joe,
Both methods have their advantages and disadvantages,Paid is certainly faster than free,the problem being is finding someone who can do solo adds for you and to do it properly you need to spend a little to dip your toes in the water so to speak.Make up two different adverts use two different solo adds and then swop them about with the same vendors and you will then see which one converts better and you can then stick to using that one.

Before you start at all I hope you have your sales funnel in position and have checked it is up and running?

If you have questions please ask PeterB

Joe S.

Thanks PeterB,
I have got some sales from free marketing (from networking and my web traffic) but still not tried paid marketing thus I couldn't estimate how effective it is. Some marketers offering me solo ads but I don't have experience on this, do you try solo ads for yourself and get good results with it?

PeterB

Hi Joe I have not yet used solo ads myself but lots of people in my group have with mixed results,I shall be going to Warrior forum to get hopefully reputable solo ads.

SamuelKCarlyle

Both are equally good, but the main fact is method of marketing. Before buying any service you have to be confirmed that they give you natural marketing. Otherwise you have o do it with yourself. In the market many software available that can help you to do so.

Alawi

Paid marketing will surely give you fast results but it will cost you but if you have the allocated budget there will be no problem. Free marketing is usually use today but it will take time to earn good reputation and build relationship with the targeted audience.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Aby
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.