Will you implememt HTTPS in URL

sanusense

As Google quoted few weeks ago about HTTPS, that if we implement HTTPS in our site. It will rank better than old HTTP, direct boost without seo.

What you think, will you try this or not ???

Lawyered

It will rank better, sure, but I cannot believe it would rank significantly better. Two exactly SEO matched sites with the exact same amount of unique visits per month, then maybe there would be a small advantage if one had SSL implemented.

However, to make it fair, I admit I have added SSL encryption to one of my sites, but that was mostly because I wanted to take payments via the site, so needed the certificate anyways.

midasBalaa

HTTPS is becoming a requirement for any webmaster serious about web business. Even if you don't do it for SEO, do it for your clients. I have already implemented it for my sites that accept payments. Ensuring your login pages are HTTPS is a good practice too.

sanusense

I do agree with that point HTTPS is necessary and mandatory practice for accepting payments, but for a normal blog, why should someone invest more dimes ??? What about other search engines, will they able to crawl that easily like were doing before.

vaneetagoswami

Well, I quite disagree with the topics. I don't think that having HTTPS is gives you more better ranking than old HTTP. Currently I have a blog which have old HTTP but still it occupy a good rank and space in search engine. I think having a HTTPS is just increase the trust level of readers if you dealing with online payments and relatively other things.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.