Ways to make money from blogging?

Irish

Hi there,

I'm thinking a new idea on blog, that's make blog with rich content and making money from it. Making landing page to sell products/services make me more efforts and time for it. I think it's right to invest into blogging and get profits from it.

I'd like to know about ways to make money from blogging?
I need to be sure before joining blog make money online :blink:

Alex Thompson

The first, you need to have a blog with a good traffic on it. You will have difficulty in making money online if you don't have a blog, I recommend you use WordPress as a good CMS because it's popular today, in other words, you can choose Google Blogger for platform to start making money online.

Okey, I would like to introduce to you a few ways that bloggers using to make money from blogging

1/ Affiliate links
Get money from affiliate links are one of popular of bloggers using on their blog. You can sell products from Amazon, offer web hostings, domains or web services and get commission from your providers.

2/ Sell your products
You have many visitors on your blog? you will want to sell which you can do for them. It's not giveaways but you can sell your products ( logo, banner,..) with cheap price as thank to your fans

3/ Sell textlinks
Currently it is important to do seo purchasing textlink quality, if you are PR glitches hits and stabilize it before it can be sold, each textlink will be priced at your disposal, or PR, but you achieve.

4/ Writing the introductions
This is the best way and I like the most, for example your blog on information technology, write a real review or for any companies and you get the referral money, depending on each article, can be one million or more.

I enjoy the most is writing an introduction to computer manufacturers and distributors of the device, as well as by technology goods is his hobby so often wrote or more other topics ...

5/ Exposures to third parties
I take examples such as Google Adsense, you can earn a decent amount of money if your blog has quality and steady hits monthly, per guest or click on Google ads are paid for an amount to cover your life.

Conclusion
These ways only basic ways to make money from internet or blogging. You will explore more interesting ways if you learn from experienced marketers online. They will help you tips or other ways.
Hope this information is helpful to you!
:)
Alex

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
jms
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.