Out of Date SEO Techniques?

Shirley_Sharp

Does anyone know some out of date SEO techniques that we shouldn't use today?
please show me and tell me why I shouldn't use them
thanks in advanced.

DPrat

Suggestions for White-Hat SEO - by Pratwords.com

thanks in advanced.
@Shirley_Sharp: Hi, I think your question is a bit odd. There are lots and lots of "out of date" or rather, Black-Hat SEO Techniques out there and very few "working" or White-Hat SEO Techniques. So, it is better to know about the white-hat SEO techniques rather than their opposite ones.

From my experiences, I can say that whatever SEO techniques are working as white-hat at present are deemed to be attributed as black-hat or obsolete at near or far future. Because, we all know that search engines are changing their algorithms every day. So , whichever present white-hat techniques we are using , if these SEs are able to track any manipulation of them which helps any unworthy site to come up in SERPs, they will deffinitely take necessary steps to get them down and that very moment the white-hat SEO will become black-hat SEO.

So, as I follow and will suggest you all to follow the same Do not do over-white-hat-SEO or try to manipulate present white-hat SEO, because in future when they become black-hat SEO, you will be the sufferer. So be prepared for future, at present.

I hope that helps.

walker.king89

Now these day and after this if you want to improve your ranking then try to take care of users and your content. If you provide quality and unique content for users then you can easily achieve ranking on search engine. Now these day content is the best method to get the SERP. Provide useful content and try to share this on social networking websites for content promotion.

rwsorensen

WMS Marketplace Seller
Hey Dprat
So, as I follow and will suggest you all to follow the same Do not do over-white-hat-SEO or try to manipulate present white-hat SEO, because in future when they become black-hat SEO, you will be the sufferer. So be prepared for future, at present.
I'm wondering about this advice. So, I shouldn't do more white hat SEOs or what SEO methods are safe forever?

DPrat

DPrat
You should do White-Hat SEO, but not overly. Do it in a moderate way. I hope you understand that.

ericplotz1

ericplotz1
Let me add to this and I hope you don't mind because I am in complete agreement with you :D

There is not really a way to over due white hat but rather make it look unnatural more than anything. If you do white hat the right way and diversify it (which if you think about it, in an essence is still black hat, hmmmmm) you can build as many links as you want.

Web 2.0s with high quality content are still considered white hat.

Let me give an example of a bad white hat linking strategy.

You build 10 web 2.0s. Then do all of the same SEO techniques to all Web 2.0s. You use the same tools to create links, with the same levels of tiers, and so on. This leaves a huge footprint. I never use the same linking strategy.

One of my web 2.0s might have 1000's backlinks scattered amongst link wheels and pyramids pointing at it with tons of nofollows from social shares and what not. Where as another may have very little backlinks pointing at it and some with none pointing at it. And then carried on like this across the board with all links.

It's funny because when you "Google" linking strategies and hit images, the pyramids and link building diagrams that pop up are so misleading, because they look so neat. Thats a huge indicator that your strategy isnt natural.

If I were to draw my link building strategy out, it would look like a big jumbled mess. Because that's what natural linking would look like.

1SEO

Here are just a few starting tips

Safe methods:
1. quality links back to your site.
2. No Keyword stuffing in your landing page
3. moderate usage of keywords
4. no broken links on your site ever

ridgley

This is what I noticed in SEO:

1. The quality of content has become more importance.
2. Author's photo is removed in search result.
3. Keywords factors have undergone significantly devaluation to Google.

Christina Mayer

thanks in advanced.
SEO strategies change every year. Joining or subscribing to marketing agencies will be could.
Right now, if you need SEO for your website - the best is to buy targeted traffic. It's cheap and you do not need to spend a lot of time in front of your computer doing SEO work because there are people specialized in this matter. There is a very good site for SEO services and another cheaper site is yourtraffichits. You can try emailing them.

Hope I was able to help.

Best regards,
Chris

KingServers01

I think as per Google's Panda, Penguin updates black - hat SEO techniques are out dated now. You need to follow specific techniques to get good results.

vaneetagoswami

I have to agree with the answer given by Dpart and ericplotz1.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.