MailChimp Free or Paid?

Jason Chan

I have some choices for email marketing like MailChimp or Amazon..Does anyone use MailChimp please suggest me should choose Free or Paid?
Thanks in advanced

Ted

I would go with an actual autoresponder. Mailchimp is ok if your are just doing email broadcast or promotions to your list. But you need an autoresponder to do sequenced mailing.

3 of the most popular autoresponders are Aweber, 1Shoppingcart and Infusionsoft.

I prefer 1shoppingcart. I have been using it for the last 6 years and it is fantastic!

Miko

I have some choices for email marketing like MailChimp or Amazon..Does anyone use MailChimp please suggest me should choose Free or Paid?
Thanks in advanced
Basically, it would depend on how many subscribers you have. MailChimp is a good service provider.
If you do have 0-2000 subscribers and send email less frequently then you can just go with a free subscription.
But if you have more than 2000 subscribers and send emails frequently then you would really need a paid subscription.

basicblogtalk

Actually, I am currently using MailChimp. It is paid or free service depend on your choice. The free service is limited the amount of monthly email sending, but the paid amount will leave the limitation. for more information I think that you should go and check on the official website

basicblogtalk

Yes, actually I got 1 or 2 subscribers everyday..! :) I know, I did not well with this but I plan to give some free gift for reader who subscribed my list..! Now, working on writing ebook

basicblogtalk

Yes, sure..! It is a great dial with CTA, I found that the most of bloggers are doing that. So, no idea to rejected and not to follow them.

charlly008

Thanks in advanced
That depends on what you want from the company. There is a limit to the free account. If you want the limit increased or removed, you will have to go for Paid Subscription.

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.