Smart Keywords - Your key to successful SEO results,Quickly

DPrat

Hi guys,

I was experimenting for last 5-6 months on how to make my SEO efforts better. I came across many findings. One of them is Smart Keyword. This is very interesting. I hope you all are interested to get best Search Engine Rankings for your websites at the shortest period of time. Previously it was possible only through Black Hat SEO techniques, which will harm the site on a long run.

Now, I introduce Smart Keyword, which has following capabilities for future SEO:

• Smart Keywords are the keywords which will definitely bring efficient best results.
  • Smart Keywords are capable of bringing good results in small period of time.
  • Smart Keywords can play a significant role to help your website withstand future Google updates upto some extent.

All of you can find my detailed finding over [URLnf="http://pratwords.com/smart-keyword-research-and-selection-techniques/"]here about Smart Keywords[/URLnf]

I hope it will help you all.

DavidLux

I have read your article but didn't see any screenshots about Smart Keyword or is this an introduction about Smart Keyword?
It's not a tool?

DPrat

Smart Keywords - Important for every SEO project - Pratwords.com

I have read your article but didn't see any screenshots about Smart Keyword or is this an introduction about Smart Keyword?
It's not a tool?
Hello @DavidLux, first of all thanks for reading the article. As I have mentioned in the article, this is not a tool, but a strategic technique to get the most effective Keywords for any given SEO work. These keywords are most effective for any website and different from any keywords selected through traditional Keywords research and analysis. I named it as Smart Keyword because with this keywords you will workout your SEO in a smart way rather than in a hard way.

vaneetagoswami

Hey Dpart,

I must say that this is really impressive and effective technique. I think we literally see the change in our strategy if we going through this.

Reactions: DPrat

DPrat

DPrat
Yes, you are right. I observed 30% improvement in traffic and SERPs by taking Smart Keywords into account for my SEO strategy of my clients. Not only that, I achieved it at a 20% faster time span compared to ordinary Keywords.

brainmoore

It is always good to use effective keywords for promotion purposes. Thanks for sharing.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.