What is PPC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrJaswal

Hey everyone!
what is PPC and how we use this. Need your experience pls share with me.
Thanks a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dopani

Hey everyone!
what is PPC and how we use this. Need your experience pls share with me.
Thanks a lot.
PPC stands for Pay Per Click phrase that used to be appeard on top 1 of google or other search engines but you must pay money for PPC. when someone clicks on the Ad then called CPC (Cost Per Click).

When you use PPC, you should optimize your advertising to get high ranking but low CPC.

So when you should use PPC?
Personally I only use paid advertising in the following cases:
Accelerate for my seo services and get more traffic from google, increase sales for my websites.
Increase more oportunities: If you're geting top 1 on google with keywords, then you can have more opportunities to get more clicks if you pay for adwords (CPC). If you want to try google PPC services, go through [URLnf="https://adwords.google.com"]this address[/URLnf], remember to sign in with your Gmail account.

Hope it helps :)

TanyaDim

Basically,

Pay per click is a model of advertising. There have an ad networks which work on PPC model.
If you'd like to work with this type online advertising (it will be paid) and depend from that you are an Advertiser or Publisher the basis (or method of payment) will be CPC, which is cost per click (you will get /or give money for every click). If you share with us what is your ideas we will have a chance to help you more :)

WebIndia12

Hii,
A better way of obtaining more traffic to your website is ‘pay per click’ or PPC.The PPC campaigns can be used by the businesses to achieve higher ranking on Google.PPC permits you to buy a spot in front of potential clients, and also permits you to check things quickly.There are certain benefits of using PPC to your online marketing campaign.With PPC, you can drive more visitors to your pages quickly and often, instead of waiting for visitors to appear naturally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads