How To Make Graphics For FaceBook, Instagram, and More...

edsonbuchanan

I'm always looking for ways to create professional looking graphics fast and when its free; even better. I came across this website that allows you to make great looking graphics and I personally think its better than adobe as its easy to learn how to use.

[URLnf=https://www.canva.com/]https://www.canva.com/[/URLnf]

I recommend you have a look around and learn how to use create great looking graphics.

HomeBiz

This looks like a online tool for creating graphics fast and easy, they integrated more frames and more things on it but I like use classic tools like photoshop, learn some basics from online tutorials so that I can make a banner or a simple graphic by my self with photoshop.

Sometime we should use both for better work.

edsonbuchanan

When I first started working online, I tried to do everything myself and all that ended up doing was taking up a lot of my time. When I'm able to do my own graphics I do but if I know its going to take a while, I will outsource the process. I use canva for my facebook ads.

sunnied

I also prefer Photoshop since I'm familiar with it but this would be very useful when I'm on a computer without the software. Plus they have a pretty great gallery of stock images! Are those images just available for users to take and use? Thanks for the share!

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads