How can I make money from download software site

Ruben Matos

Hi mates, I have a website with decent traffic, about 500 visitor daily, most users come website to download free softwares and files. I would like to know what are the methods I can use to generate income and what first steps I should implement now?

ericplotz1

Hi mates, I have a website with decent traffic, about 500 visitor daily, most users come website to download free softwares and files. I would like to know what are the methods I can use to generate income and what first steps I should implement now?
The same method everyone uses for PPD (pay per download).

I never dabbled in the PPD area, but I am seriously tempted to and if you already get 500 visits a day, why not do like the torrent sites do? You ever downloaded a torrent and noticed multiple download buttons on the screen that didn't download the torrent. Or ever looked on the web for a free software a saw a site like that?

Ever wondered why all of those download buttons were on the page? It's because they get PPD.

I would look into some PPD networks and see which ones work. Back when I was investigating it a couple of years ago, it seemed like FileIce wat the go-to. THere were a few others but I can't recall them.

I would say if your running a download site, PPD is your best option.

Cheers

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies