How Much Money A Month Does Your Website Pull In?

Shutout

Was curious as to how much money a month your website pulls in? If you want to get into more details about your site, feel free. How long did it take before you started earning income?

WebStar

I started to make money with my website in about a month , I consider it pretty quick since I had a solid plan. I made about $200 the first month after all the expenses. It's a gaming niche site and can't really say more about it

Regards,
Mark

whland

Right now about $180.00 to $200.00 per month. When I first started I was only making around $10.00 a month.

Not a whole lot. But I'm working on more ways to earn from my websites.

I see my websites as a garden which I have to work on and then see the fruits of my labor later.

mmninja

I love the comment of seeing "websites as a garden". That's a great visual and so very true. For me, that's one of the benefits of affiliate websites vs. working on clients' websites. Just so very tired of trying to convince the clients that websites need constant attention and that they need to grow and change.

But to answer the question here, I think the answers will vary depending on the experience of the marketer and the niche. So many differing variables. But I know that by using PPC I was able to start making a small profit within the first 3 months. It's been growing since then.

Miguelito203

I've been at this for years, and my income varies. With that said, I will say that I have more than one website. I have a larger niche site in the internet marketing niche and some smaller sites in a niche that I'm not going to mention. Sometimes, my IM site makes more, and sometimes my smaller niche sites make more. When it comes to which does better, it can depend on several things (like if I'm participating in an IM launch or the time of year - can be a niche thing).

As far as how long it took (or takes - building sites all the time) for my sites to generate income, I think it took until my third product review on my larger niche site (the IM one) before I started making money. I think it took like 3 months to get to that one way back when because I mostly posted articles to get more content on my site when it got going instead of focusing on the money.

As for my smaller niche sites, I have seen results in as few as 12 days -- even without having an e-mail list and just relying on the search engines (takes a few days for a new site to get ranked and start getting some traffic). I'm trying to get this time frame down to a week just for kicks. Since I have experience, I like to see sales within a month after I have launched a new site. Sometimes, it takes longer. I've had one or two sites that have never made any money. I let those go when the domains expire.

Joey

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.