How did you earn your first dollar online?

crzyoverlord

My first niche was a job vacancy website. I promoted only on Facebook and Twitter. I would join over 30 Facebook groups posting jobs listed on my website, and I was consistently making $4 a day and up to $8 from Google Adsense, but then they started cancelling my clicks after I started getting over the $200 mark for a couple of months. I still have the domain name, but I just stopped working on it.

Muzzamil

I would like to hear how everyone made there first couple of dollars online?
I made my first dollar online by completing online surveys but that was obviously very annoying and made me very little money. So I decided to do Internet Marketing which has completely changed my life financially. I definitely don't recommend anyone doing surveys for money because it's a complete waste of time and it wont even make you enough money to pay your bills. Good Luck to everyone.

TrafficDues

I have been making money online since like year and half, however i started the whole internet marketing thing since three years.
I remember my first earned Via clickbank, Using micro niche website and SEO

EpicGlobalWeb

I sold electronics on a site I built myself. I was able to get them cheap by working with local pawn shops and selling their inventory. They sold the customer a cheaper price and the pawn shops paid a monthly fee to put their things on my site. That was a great time.

There's big money in gambling sites. Oops. Meant to say penny auction sites. If you're the "house."

grimgrinn

Well, is freelance counts? If not - one day I sold one of my domains for 20 dollars.. And this is still all (

FreebieBoy34

I had my first buck online when I wrote a 500 word article for a certain guy. I think I was writing about travel tickets at that time and I submitted my work after for checking. After a few minutes, the guy approved it and he was so impressed about what I did that he became one of my regular customers...:)

ivanab

First...I was selling on eBay - later affiliate marketing.

matteomatt

I made my first dollar off a website that no longer exists, but similar ones are still around. It was filecash I believe, I shared a copy of a cd i downloaded off the internet, and made about 40$ off the surveys when people downloaded it. I will say that this method may be considered blackhat, so i am not recommending anyone do it lol.

EpicGlobalWeb

Yeah actually after all that "work" he's only worth a few million dollars. Might seem like a lot but probably not that much for a soul :p

kb24

Made my first dollar online by using content directory sites directing to my sites. This was a long time ago..

CityadsMedia

start with dating offer by hookup.com.
A few hundreds on the first month, turning into 4 figures on 3rd.
The rest is history

Andy Beveridge

My first few dollars came back in 2009 by selling artlicle packs and offering plr with them.

Adam Yunker

Hello,

I made my first dollar online was with Amazon KDP. I still love it to this day & it still earns me money to this day too! I also remember how excited I got when I first got the payment notification sent to my inbox and I think it was for a whopping total of $0.36!

I guess it's not the dollar amount that's important. I think it was the realization that it's all real. This whole making money online thing isn't just some idea far off in the distance. Getting $0.36 delivered in my account meant that I had done everything. That I had officially had a complete system from attracting people to the page to having an "OK" description so that someone offered to buy a copy for $0.99!

Anyways, that was my first few cents I made online. I still find that way to be the easiest for beginners and I still utilize the same strategy, I just optimize it more so than what I did when I first started

mantra

Back in the day, Adsense 100%. It was great!

Then credit card affiliate programs. Made a decent monthly income from that. They were easy to push.

TheRealRazzy

When I started working online I got pulled in by an ad that said "get paid to post ads" and I soon figured out that it was a $297 ebook that told me how to post adsense on my pages lol :D

After I figured out how to set up a websites I soon found out that I needed to optimize it. So after I optimized it I began to get some traffic here and there, and I would make a few bucks a month through the clicks.

That was back in 2003 and I'm a bit more advanced now :D

BillEssley

WMS Marketplace Seller
When I started working online I got pulled in by an ad that said "get paid to post ads" and I soon figured out that it was a $297 ebook that told me how to post adsense on my pages lol :D
What is get paid to post ads? I have not ever heard of this earning method.
And you start earning from Google adsense on your sites?

After I figured out how to set up a websites I soon found out that I needed to optimize it. So after I optimized it I began to get some traffic here and there, and I would make a few bucks a month through the clicks.

That was back in 2003 and I'm a bit more advanced now :D
Now you still applying this method to earn money online? and it is still effective?

EIZO

with Adsense blackhat method, my first 10k$ online, lol :devil:

Nick Kar

Hi.
I made a website on WordPress, wrote the first 10 pages, and began to advertise ClickBank products. Then I began to relate closely to SEO and things got more fun.
Regards

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.