How did you earn your first dollar online?

Ronekerry

It's great question. Thanks for asking. For me, I got a web scraping project to earn my first online income. And I completed that successfully. Happy to do it.

TracyMoon

Well,
I first made money online by coding on Freelancer. It took times. Then I moved to sell iOS app on Itunes.
Review app.
Now I'm learning Affiliate marketing. It's a long way to go

Elisabeth Kuhn

I made my first dollars (quite a few actually) selling books I no longer needed on Amazon. I had a ton, so that worked pretty well for quite a while. And then I discovered Internet Marketing and created a few products, one of which was an ebook on how I made money selling books on Amazon ;-)

I also sold my writing services, particularly my copywriting services, and I still do, along with online marketing consulting.

Last edited:

lobo22

I earned my first dollar through affiliate marketing from a clickbank product. The cool thing about it, it was a product with a monthly subscribtion. So the commission from this product came for a few month.

We are talking about my first earned dollar. That was a very long time ago and I don't really remember where I got the traffic from, but I believe I was from safelist or traffic exchange.

BillEssley

WMS Marketplace Seller
BillEssley
You might have a good list or a decent website with high traffic to promote clickbank product. I have no luck with Clickbank, just earned $8 for 2 months in the past and I left it later.

FoxMetrics

answering surveys. Everyone said it was a scam and there was nothing to it, that companies just took my info or that the time it took to take the surveys was not worth it. It probably wasn't. "2 minute" surveys took me closer to ten and I think i had to fight viruses and bugs to access enough surveys to have the "minimum" amount in my account to cash out. And then i think it took 6 weeks for the check to arrive. At the end of the day... I got a check it the mail. It seemed like a ton of work and hassle but I proved all the haters wrong, it was legit. Most importantly it taught me one thing. You can make money online. So I have ever since. Just not back at that site taking surveys.

chongjasmine

I write articles for a website, and I was paid for it.
That is how I earn my first few dollars online.

Sune

My very first dollar purely earned online?
That'd be "paid to click" websites. I visited advertiser's websites and completed surveys. Dead-boring, but hey, it worked.

I then quickly moved on to article writing for blogs and website, which was paid way better.

This is all many many years ago, and nowadays I work purely on my own projects :)

King Of PPD

I've been in the online business for a while! I made my first dollar when I was in seventh grade using amazon affiliate, and now using multiple sources i'm making 700 a week on 5-7 hours a week of work! That's almost an hour each day.

sushmanayan82

I tried many ways & lost money. ultimately, I made few dollars by selling starter website on flippa.
Thanks

ulterios

Well I made my first online dollar/s back in the late 90's when I was selling computer parts for my shop online. It was tougher back then to sell stuff like this online because we needed to have a credit card processor and people were also not making purchases online like they are today.

Now today with other forms of payment collecting like Paypal it would be easier to sell but there is a lot more competition than there was in the 90's.

squeeze

I earned my first dollar when my boss hired me as a customer sales representative in one of the biggest hosting company

doveal

Hello, I made my first dollars online with affiliate products and using videos to attract targeted visitors and prospective customers. I also made quite a bit of dollars starting out with pay per lead affiliate programs and networks. When you first start to try to make money online do not hop from program to program or product to product. You need to promote and master one thing and then go from there. Many people are led to believe that when they promote something for a week or so and don't get a sell that whatever it is is no good or does not convert. Making money online is dedicating time to promote and locating the targeted traffic for your niche which in turn results in your first sell.

Gh0st4unt3r

I made my first amount of money through adsense like most on here, but when getting serious i went into online marketing with a great friend which did change my life. I do a wide range of things now so i have to split my time up wisely.

Empire

I got into earning some little cash from doing surveys :)

I was looking around to earn some little cash and got going answering surveys and got over $80 out of it in 3 or more months

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.