Is it too late to get start making money online?

crzyoverlord

It's never too late. You can beat out the competition. You just have to work hard and be patient. I started my first blog and I hope it becomes successful someday.

Rene Frydson

Agreed! It's never too late. Get yourself an autoresponder, create som follow-up emails with great content, promote some affiliate offers or other products some of your emails. You'll make money if your patient with it, and consistent with building that emial list bigger and bigger. There are many ways to build an email list. The most effective one in my experience is driving paid traffic to a squeeze page. Solo ads it's what I've had the best experience with.

imnathanjames

It's still very much possible.
You just need to adapt to the new world. Social media is a big game changer and you should incorporate that in to your new strategy.
Good luck

Muzzamil

The best time for making money online was to start 8 years ago and you can easily create niche site for selling products, get good rankings or selling sites to website buyers...etc.
But now its more difficult in making money...is it too late to get start making money online?
Making money online has been easier than ever. So don't give up. However there is more competition now days because everyone wants to make money online but if you the right skills, you make so much money that you will be able to quit your daily job. There are numerous ways to make money online such as creating your digital product and selling it over and over. Or sell other people's products and make commissions. There are a lot of other ways too so don't give up. Good Luck

Cameron Hill

You can DEFINITELY still make money online!

In fact I would say in some ways it's easier and more accessible than it ever has been. Let me explain.

Nowadays you have countless tools available, free and paid, to help you build full websites (eg Wordpress.org), one-page websites (sendlane do one, also I think clickfunnels do one) for squeeze pages/thank you pages (they'll even host it for you if needed). You don't need tech skills to do it nowadays!

Also, there are more people buying online, and more money is being spent online each year! Don't think about the amount of competition, think about the size of the pie. The pie is getting bigger and bigger each year. If you can just get a slice of that, even a slither, you'll still be doing very well for yourself.

Also, don't worry about competition. In some ways competition is a good thing! It shows you that people are buying in that area. You don't have to be better than them, you just have to be different and unique. That's why I say, be your own brand! Sell yourself, via YouTube videos, blog posts, etc. If people like you and your personality, and you sell it well, they'll buy from you ahead of the next guy.

Anyways, hope that's encouraged you a little. Parting thought: Just get started! Don't die wondering. Take the first step, and then keep putting one foot in front of the other.

Trust the process, and results WILL come eventually.

All the best

Cam.

TopHatSEO

No, it's not too late to make money online.

Consider the people who are making serious cash using Amazon FBA. Amazon now accounts for 43% of all online retail sales in the United States. That market is so much bigger than a decade ago. Likewise the opportunity is much bigger.

Or more recently look at the number of people who become overnight millionaires in the cryptocurrency boom. That was just in the past few months.

Online is constantly presenting new opportunities. You just need to take advantage of them.

rage35

I think it's never been too late to start making money online. There are still a lot of ways to do these days that will earn you money. But when it comes to building reputation, of course the old ones got that already since they've been in the online market in the early days.

Jack_Dan

It's never too late for anything, but yes you can say that nowadays competition is fierce. You just need to find a good niche and unique content to share on the internet. A little amount of investment will be better to start up your blogs or websites. Don't think that you are late, instead of that start spending some time to do research on niche and writing. Work on your skills and learn more about SEO and other stuff related to your blog.

wallet

Hi, arindamb, you are right about ten years ago I was making about 600- 700 dollars a month from Internet. Now, I barely make 200-300 dollars! Well to answer you to your topic....is never late to start to earn money online, just don't have high expectation, money will come but not that fast as you wish or as many as you want!
If you start now, wish you good luck!

Maria_C

There is never a time too late to sell or render your service. I'll agree with you the competition was less back in the day but the idea of buyers and all, I can only see they have triple since then. Because now is the time we have everyone online trying to get something or offer something, find where to squeeze yourself into the crowd and make a killing.

joegirl

Never too late to make money online. In fact, it's easier now with all the varied tools and apps, social media platforms and what not.

What you need to start with is asking questions like;
1. What service do I want to offer?
2. Which online platforms is best to market my service?
3. Who is my target market?
4. How much time am I willing to invest daily to ensure the growth of my business?

schttrj

The best time for making money online was to start 8 years ago and you can easily create niche site for selling products, get good rankings or selling sites to website buyers...etc.
But now its more difficult in making money...is it too late to get start making money online?
I will be honest with you here.

Yes, it's kind of late as in if you could have started back during 1990s or into the early 2000s, creating a business online would have been technically much easier.

Having said that, I would like to add that it's never too late in the business world if you got the RIGHT RESOURCES at hand.

One question that you need to ask yourself:

"Have I got the resources to break the barrier to entry?"

If you said Yes, then kudos to you. Get on with your business.

If you said No, you should look for an easier opportunity.

Remember, the market always exists. Your target audience exists too. They are out there with their money.

The ultimate question is...HAVE YOU GOT SOMETHING THAT THEY MIGHT WANT TO BUY?

Cathy

It's not too late but it's not as easy as it once was. Making money online requires that daily action and consistently. You should focus on one thing (one niche, one website), create a strategy and put in the time and effort.
Good luck!

JonathanS

Well, I think this is one of those questions that could go either way. In a sense, yes, it seemed easier to start a niche website for selling a particular product/service several years ago. People feel this because the market has been flooded with these left and right. So to stand out from the crowd isn't the easiest. However, those that are creative, innovative, and persistent will do well. Keep in mind, not only do you have to stick it out with that niche, you also have to have a niche worth promoting/selling in today's market that's different if you're truly looking to make money online. Also, one of the main problems with people that want to earn money online, is that they're not in it for the right reasons. People want to create niche websites, build rankings, only to sell the domain for a somewhat massive profit. In my experience, it doesn't work like this. So if you're getting into blogs and website niches for the wrong reasons, you've already lost.

The plus side is that technology has rapidly evolved over the past 7-8 years. SEO, link promotion/affiliation, and driving traffic have entered a whole other realm. It's not the easiest to build good rankings while earning a revenue from that site traffic (let alone selling a product/service on that website). I guess what I'm saying is, if you're doing the traditional methods of making money online without bringing anything new the table, you're just like everyone else. Hope that answers your question!

fishmonk

It's definitely not too late for someone to start making money online.
Why would I say this ?
Firstly, there are many areas you may focus such as SEO, freelancing, online businesses,etc.
Nowadays, companies like to reduce headcount costs and revert to outsourcing jobs.
I personally feel that there are many opportunities to be had.
However, it's dependent on your skillset and experiences.
It is also important to learn to market yourself or your business.
Good luck.

Pink_Turtle

I don't think you can actually be late for almost anything, let alone to produce money! And online money making is way better so he answer is: you can still do it! you just need to start once and for all. I agree with the person that said that paid traffic is the best way to start, you just need to be consistent and determinated to your goal

shilpa

No, my friend. It's never too late to learn, as they say, and never too late to start online work and earn. If you have a particular product that you wish to sell, then you can always promote it. How would you promote it? Use your social networking accounts, blogs, YouTube channels, and other ways with which you could promote them. Always deliver your best products and keep on promises. Don't try to sell something that wouldn't be much helpful. I agree, the competition today has grown tough, so you need to hone your skills, apply them and work towards your goals.

It's always better to learn new ways and techniques while still working. If you get a chance, seize it and learn. Always keep yourself updated of what people are looking for.

Share your success stories and promote them. Your product is likely to sell more if you promote your success stories. Be realistic and work hard. And most importantly have fun with what you do because if you don't then it all will become a burden.

Hope this helps. Have a nice day.:)

Angel07

I think it's never too late to start trying new things, there are so many ways to earn money online, a variety of websites offering good services that you can use to earn money, obviously, you need to be careful because there are also many websites that aren't trustable and take advantage of you for their own profits, however you can earn money online by searching for the best opportunities on the web, choose one that you find interesting and start working, see if it's the right thing for you, if it's not, try something else until you find what works for you, you won't be rich in a couple of days but if you're committed and patient you can make a good amount of extra money online.

Derk789

In hindsight, it's always too late to start doing something. As the old saying goes, the best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago, the second best time is today. There are still thousands of ways to make money online, you can write SEO content, start a blog, sell a product on amazon, produce a product, invent something, provide a service such as marketing or provide traffic to your paying customers etc. There are too many ways to list. Find your niche and exploit it.

Lem

Absolutely not! There are a million different ways to make money here. That's like asking if it's too late to make money in the outside world! The two are so interconnected now that the lines are properly blurred. It's not just marketing and your own business. There are plenty of writing and working gigs that pay excellently now too.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.