Is it too late to get start making money online?

CookieJarMoney

No, I don't believe that it's too late by any means. If you think of the 'web' only as a vehicle to push your ideas, or products or can be thought of like a spot in a B/M Mall - just because your store wasn't there when they opened doesn't mean that an Entrepreneur can't come in at a later date and be successful. I am old school and was taught marketing is marketing is marketing whether you sell out of a peddlers cart, a spot in the mall, a local office or ONLINE - you still need to connect a buyer and a seller.

It may be true that it was different marketing a campaign online early on when compared marketing methods of today - but same held true to products that were sold door to door, they had to change with the times. Things that were once marketed on the radio or newspaper were also forced to change and now market through Social Media and such - Change is only really a sign of progression - so where once upon a time, simply writing a few articles, submitting them with my affiliate link to article submission sites would create sales. now to make the same sales, I need to adjust my thinking to "how to reach my intended customers today".

I was taught to think of it like moose hunting - you need to go where the moose are in order to slay a moose. Same holds true today online, there are more people than ever online, making the 'forest' thicker and easier for the moose to hide, but he's (customers) are still there, it's our job to root them out.

tolakore

Its never to late to start your online business and make money legitimately. You can now implement the online business ideas you have, which is the first step to take.

Implement your Ideas Now.

lovefoxycharms

I don't think it is too late. It would only be too late if you believe that it is. Our technology is fast paced so it only depends on how you discover things and what kind of drive you have. You could learn and earn online if you have the right drive and courage to do so.

tenthztar

I know it's very intimidating, But actually there are a lot ways now to earn money so that may be the up side. I was thinking about it too, Since i really want to start my first You tube channel back then. Now you have to compete with a lot of peoples for sales, But at the end of the day it's about how you sell a product and how you deal with rejection.

RajSS

If you are trying to make money online from today onward, then it is very difficult until you find a legit website to earn for your work. Because the competition has grown very much in the online market, you cannot go for freelancing or providing online services. But, you still can give it a try, if you think that you have the potential to do different and quality work from others.

amichdom

Like others said, It's never too late to start making money online, It's definitely true. Yes, there may be lots of competitions around right now but if you're able to find whatever it is that you want to do that can be profitable online you'll definitely get ahead from others who have started earlier than you.

BelindaMT

Start now and believe in yourself. Check others blogs and decide what can you offer that is quite unique. Assess yourself which do you think where you are good at and develop it.

docmildred

It is not too late. Online marketing 8 years ago is different from todays online marketing. Different products and services may be offered and a lot of different ways to attract traffic have been created. People are now more interested in social sites hence increasing thechances of having different products/services known. As long as the consumers are there, online marketing will always be a good choice to make money.

williamk

No, it's not too late, though you have to hustle hard and play smart. All businesses have headed this direction and if you are well positioned you will be on top and running. What you have to be now is to be like 8 years ago, it's to be at the top of thegame coz then they were also at the top of their game.

AmieBotella

Nothing is ever too late. Especially in terms of creating money. In the outside world, it seems too impossible now but the truth is, there just some new born money makers in this day and age. Same thing is true to online business. Technology continues to evolve therefore creating new opportunities always. Nothing is easy, it's just that when you finally tapped the right magnet to attract these things, all will just flow.

mrseth1993

There is never too late to start making money online. The reason for it is that there are lots of sites that offers you to earn money online. It is up to you exactly how to manage it and how determined you are. Like this forum for example, you can earn from here by guiding and suggesting to others thoughts and posting that could help others as well. It is really up to you when to start and when to take actions. Just believe in yourself.

lusciousgirl

It's definitely a NO! It's never too late to make money online. There's a lot of online marketing jobs and business out there. There's Affiliate Marketing, Blogging or Vlogging, Amazon FBA and dropshipping to name a few.

Every day, there are people all over the world who gets to resign from their 9-5 jobs because they became successful in their online job or careers. You just have to develop yourself and never stop learning so that you'll be able to sustain your income.

There are still plenty of opportunities for us to earn money online. That is the reason why there are a lot of digital products online. That is just one proof that the market for online business and career is still growing.

Good luck to all of us in finding the right online money making business/career that is suitable for us! :cool2:

Viggn

No, it is not too late to start making money online. In this life, no time is too late. Even though it is a bit difficult and very competitive to make money online these days especially in freelancing sites, but people are still making it. It is all about determination and choosing the right niche that you are interested in.

johnmctown

No it is not too late for an on line business it has not even reached it's peak yet. It is more convenient to set up on line business than a physical store nowadays. Bare in mind taxes and rents for owning stores. It has disadvantages and advantages, well it is your job to know what is right for your own business.

tenthztar

I think it really depends on how you will adjust to it. I have been earning on the internet through buy and sell and a couple of typing jobs for years now. I'd suggest to do it as a part time job when you're starting though, since you need a lot of time when starting your online job.

SimplyD

For me No. There is no way that one can be too late to join online earning sites.
As the year passes by, other nicer online earning sites emerge. Once just have to be discerning though and see to it that you have someone who has really been paid by joining it. Or else, your posts will not earn anything because it would suddenly close.
Forums nowadays are according to what skills you have. Most are into websites so if you are into it, then that's your niche.

Rob

I may not be too late, but it is a bit more difficult and involved
in a lot of respects, but also easier in some.

There are more people online, so there are more folks that
have access, and likely want something that you can offer.

The various platforms (Facebook, Google+, etc.) make it
easier to find like-minded individuals who may be interested
in that service or product that you can offer them.

I think all the posts that are telling you that you need to just
"Get Started" have it only half-right.

Not only do you need to begin, but you need to stick with it.

There are a lot of obstacles that can get thrown at you.
You can dodge, jump, destroy, or retreat.

Don't retreat! Repeat and tweak your direction!

Just watch out for that 'Marketing Maze". It's that place
where you get stuck and find yourself back where you started.
Also called "Spinning your wheels".

jessicarousey

Nope, it is never too late. By majority, stated here that it is easier to make money online before than now. You, we, can actually still earn money online especially when we have this innovative mindset. With technology quickly emerging, we can adapt to it, create and come up with new ideas. Life is like this Rubix cube, there are many ways to figure it out.

DuyLinh

It's never too late

The right question to ask is: Are you willing to learn and apply what you learned?

Everything is difficult. 8 years ago is easier at some point like what you said, about low competive, easiser to rank etc...

But 8 years ago there were lack of proven method to learn.

Each time have to face with different problems. But if you are willing to learn and apply what you learn
It's never too late

Gizamulake07

It's never too late to try to start making money online. Along with perseverance, patience and commitment, anyone should be able to make money in not time.

I know it's to good to be true, when we first heard of the idea making money online but it certainly is possible as long as you have a great mindset towards it. There may be some sites there that are scams but once you find the right site for you, it almost becomes a drug once you start earning.

So go for it! If your still hesitating to try earning online, you'll never know unless you try. Good luck out there man!

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.