What should you do before sleeping?

hoangvu

Hi guys :D

Reading a funny story, surf blogs or forums, watching films or something else...
What should you do before sleeping?

rainbow

I'm reading story books, watcing flims,drama or listening melody songs before sleeping.

Cameron

I love to read the books in which entrepreneur's success stories are written.

cruiseworld

I have done my pending work and watch movie on you tube and listen music.

DalekSkaro

I watch some movies or series ,some social networking and brushing.Then sleep.

link press

Take your dinner wash your mouth have a gulp of vodka pray to god and finaly go to sleep

arindamb

I listen music or sometime i read horror books then try to sleep.

leasmom2004

For me, the time before sleep is often spent laughing and talking with my child. Reading is also an option of course. Later on, directly before falling asleep, I mostly do meditation and/or affirmations.

CarolSartor

Before sleeping on should spend time with their family. As they are the most important part of your life, and they don't get the enough time as we get busy in our daily routines in day time. Other than this listening music and reading is a good idea.

Jarvis

Do one thing at least.....
Forgive everyone for everything before you go to sleep every night !

You will see spiritual changes in you soon.

Cheers !

ScotHarison

Agree with Jarvis. We must forgive others for everything and must leave that experience as a past, so that when we will wake up next morning, it will be our new day , a new start always. This will boost a confidence in oneself if someone will not have bad experiences of past on mind.

Eliandewasky

I usually listen songs before an hour to go to sleep because it is really helpful in relieving the stress, also just before going to bed I thank to God for giving me one more beautiful day in life.

Billy Walters

I usually like to read some funny stories, comics and listening music, also when children come back from their hostel I like to talk with them.

Adams

hi..
stay idle for some time..
you would sleep automatically..
well watch some comedy clips, forget everything, laugh and you would be happy and tired after laughing.. would get a nice sleep and a wonderful morning

ScottP

I like to watch movies or news before going to bed, while sometimes when I becomes upset I use to listen soft music.

fabrizio

I desperately believe in praying to god, every night before closing my eyes for sleep I do a little prayer, I say to God that "thank you so much for giving me the day which I've spent today and sorry for all mistakes which I've done today, give me strength to work hard and give courage me to not to hurt any body intentionally, always bless me my family and people around me", this little prayer makes me full with positive energy and then I go to sleep and sweet dreams.

Anthony Bourke

I like to read novels and listen songs before going to sleep, as they make me relax and calm my mind after a whole tiring day.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
WTS ukads.org
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.