Is it worth paying extra?

Knowing Roger

Hi guys

Is it worth paying extra for buying .com domains? It's quite a basic question, but I wanted to know how good would it do to a seller with a domestic audience?

BlackWoods

.com is commercial and not domestic domain.
If you are looking for a domestic domain for your country, look for country domain name like .us, .co.uk, .my, .au, .it and so on.

purnima

Nowadays, most of the domain name registrar are providing cheap domain registration. So, in my point of view, paying extra is not worth.

KVChosting

I see no point in paying extras.
Why? There are rather low cost offers.

TwitWeb

It depends on domain name, some domains in .com extension sell for thousands dollars so it depends on the quality of a domain name.

Shirley_Sharp

Hi guys

Is it worth paying extra for buying .com domains? It's quite a basic question, but I wanted to know how good would it do to a seller with a domestic audience?
Hey roger, don't pay extra money for .com extension. You can use .net , .org extensions. These extensions as important as .com extension.

contech

Hi guys

Depends before releasing that extra money for .com domains you must keep a few things in mind.

Exact Match Domains (EMD) to keywords is not as effective nowadays than before and its already confirm because of recent google updates which most domains which has EMD to their keywords are mostly spam websites.

If the domain is a targeted keyword but as I stated above, the only benefit of it would be "A good to remember domain name" of course, an easy domain name tends to be revisited by your audiences because its only a one word domain (but is expensive thus worth paying extra).

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.