What made you decide to try to earn money online?

jovitzdgreat

I was encouraged by a friend who is earning now online through paid online surveys, watching videos online like baymack and snuckls. I was encouraged because he showed proofs of payment that they are legit. When I tried one of the sites that he introduced to me, I earned from it and sent it on my paypal account.

White Tiger

Making money online ! Sounds great ! I heard this from my friend , when I got home , I started browsing the net . Then I realize that there are lots of jobs that you can try . I tried one , then decided to try another one. I find it more easy to work online and be more productive during my spare time . Earning extra money is an enjoyable experience .You will just log in , and they will notify you if you have task to accomplish. I do check the site first if it is for real . I don't take risk on online job that ask you to pay them , even though there is a money back guarantee. Check their blogs before engaging yourself first.

kcboclot

We all had that point when we decided to try to venture into the idea of earning online. How did you guys get into earning online?
Basically, the reason why is the insufficiency of my salary. I need the extra income that online jobs provide. However, it is so hard to find a legitimate job online. Some just want to create traffic for their own site. Blog owners and content makers profiting at the expense of others.

Sxyvamp26

I find internet jobs an opportunity to increase my income with less effort on my part. We use internet in a large quantity in our daily lives so why not use it for our benefit. One of the major reasons why I want to earn income online is the possibility of making it as my primary source of financial stability without forcing myself to wake up early and burning outy body. This way, I will be able to have time for myself which lessens the stress that are usually the cause of illnesses. I am just grabbing the opportunities presented to me and eventually thru this, I will be able to achieve financial freedom.

pau18

I can say that I really wanted to make an extra income, to help my husband with our expenses. My hobby is crochet that was my first time to make money online and it really helped us with our expenses although it's seasonal I can say that I also feel happy with what I'm doing because it also help me feel relax when I feel stress.

CookieRunner

We all had that point when we decided to try to venture into the idea of earning online. How did you guys get into earning online?
I had 9 years of experience in the Corporate World and eventually switched to working online. So, what are the reasons why I chose to work online instead? Well there are many factors actually, the first one would be the stress, the struggle and the inconvenience of commuting in my country. Aside from that, the traffic is too much to handle -- its everywhere and you cannot escape it no matter what you do. Not to mention the Train Rail System we have here, instead of giving us comfort to travel - it gives us more inconvenience - its always not working. Plus we have to budget our fair and our food and when we compute our salary vs the things you need to buy -- You don't even have savings because of it.

HazelDJ

I was informed by my husband that his cousin Mark is earning much in online works. Even me have personally observed that Mark is earning because of the assets he has now such as brand new vehicle, house and lot, apartments, etc. A month ago, I decided to get into online work. As of now, I am earning but not too much at this time.

mdsarang

Some of my friends own businesses and I was the one who created their logos, flyers, posters and menu. I'm not a graphic artist in profession but my friends told me I have talent for it. Then, one day, my friend who also works online told me to try fiverr or craigslist. I was hesitant at first since I'm not that confident but I've realized there's no harm in trying. I have just started last week and still waiting for my first gig. Then, there's also a youtuber who shared online jobs through his videos and that got me more interested. I am currently unemployed so I think it's the best thing I did to make use of my time.

leoandrew

I am fond of computers and online gaming since in elementary days I use it for entertainment and games but that was then. Now that I have my own family the reason is different it's for earning extra income even thou I have a regular job. Earning more especially online is an experience with enjoyable feeling particularly when getting paid in dollars.

szerjhex18

Ar first i am not aware that I can earn money online, and i am struggling paying my bills because sometimes my salary wasn't enough. But I have a friend who was a call center before , and he decided to drop his job as a call center because of his health issue, and he need to stay at home more often and stay away from the pollution, stress of commuting and stress at graveyard shift. So now he applied online as a call center still but it's a home based. And it's a decent job actually and the salary is great. and he mentioned me that the he got a job online and he ask me if i want to earn also thru online, so i say yes.

And i have a part time job online also helps me a lot for my financial billings because i paid my bills from my salary online and it's so amazing. And the salary from my other job is for my self expenses, food ,cloths etc. and at the same time i can now save more now.

arcenio43

Working in a "traditional eight-hours a day" going to the company where I was employed was monotonous and wearisome to me. Plus, I have to avoid all the inconvenience of traffic jam, people walking in different directions, smokes that irritates my nose, and the unpredictable weather. So, I gave up my job. Then, I've search for a new job in different places where I was hoping to be employed. It was an unpleasant experience to me. I must have the "know who" and "know how" inorder to get in; plus, I have to have the needed skills for the job I was applying to. In addition to that, I needed to pray to be the lucky person from all the queuing applicants. It was very challenging to me finding a good job that fits my skill. I did find a job in the end; however, it wasn't very satisfying job due to the salary that wasn't enough to support my family's need and to pay for our bills. It was also very difficult for us, because I have to live my family at home for work. This was a very unfavorable situation for us as parents of two kids. Since then we tried to seek advice from friends. And one of the idea that stuck in our mind was "why not try to work online?" And so we did! At first we struggled because we have to keep searching for a job online. Then we also have to prepare all our necessary requirements for the online jobs. Luckily, we found a home-based work that fit us. We tried to earn money online saving what we can. Then it became something that we enjoyed, and we kept earning. As a result, we decided to stick to working online, because of the amazing benefits it give. One of the benefits of woking online is, it gives us freedom. We can manage our own time or schedules. We can spend quality time with our kids (except, of course, when working online). We don't need to say "goodbyes" living for work anymore. We can do more while working at home.

Jim15

I've seen a lot of ads in the internet that gives online jobs. First I think it is complicated because I'm not sure if my efforts will earn money in the reason that many of these online jobs are just scams. But I try it any way and it I found out that it is easy to earn extra money and there are legit sites that pays.

ramzky26

When I'm at home, most of my time has been on surfing the web. We are living in the digital age and it only makes sense that information is something that sells well today. My curiosity led me into searching for online jobs. I just wanted to try if I'd be able to earn money on the web. And right now I'm still thinking if I'd be able to find the answer to that question. I am hoping that I'd learn more from joining forums so I could enhance y knowledge and also get to know other people online as well. Peace.

mymelody28

I decided to make money online simply because I want to help my husband earn money to support our daily necessities. To help with paying bills. And I want to make money while I'm in home. Some site I worked was scammed for 30 days they did pay me for worked I done to them. Luckily I find another employer. I've been 2 mos. working for my recent employer luckily they paid me for my work, but in 3rd mo. the company was closed. So I search again for another online job finally I found a good site, hopefully this will help me to pay my bills.

JB Fernandez

Well instead of burning my spare time scrolling on Facebook or Instagram, I decided to make good use of it and earn during those time. Time is literally gold and I want to make the fullest out of my time.

livsn85

Its just because of my financial issue that need to be filled up so i decided to find an online job to do it part time just to support my need but in finding online jobs but one day i realize that you can earn big while youre in home and comfort of your house i never expected this kind of income in just online job

junrose123

The mere reason that made me decide to earn money online, is because I want to earn an extra income while surfing with the internet in my present job. It is probably because I only earned a small salary from my current job, due to the high price of the commodities in our location and the necessities to buy our need and wants, I decide to take the opportunity to earn online while doing my job. Even though the money that I am earning in my online job is not as much big as what I am receiving with my salary, but it is already a good help to increase my monthly revenue. I just find it hard at the beginning to look for a a legitimate and well paying online job in the web due to massive scam in the web. But thanks, because all of my hard work and sacrifices are now worth it.

anor0428

At first I am just really curious on the idea of earning online even thought I dont have any idea where to start, what site to work with or what method to use. I thought, one can only earn only if he has a skill to offer. Then I started searching the net for the possible way to do on how to earn online and I was really surprised with the results. The first that I tried was survey sites, I like the idea that I can earn by just answering the survey and I really I could make good amount for that method but I was wrong. Then came PTC sites, I have been to many ptc sites before, was able to make $1 from instagc, but then it was just a one time earning and the rest of the ptc sites that I have joined did not work for me. Then finally, I saw a review from youtube about different paid to post forum sites and from then I was able to make atleast $15 a month. Now I am currently working on 4 paid to post forum sites and I am happy with it not just because of the earning but also for all the knowledge and information that I learn joining these paid to post forums.

CookieRunner

What made me decide to work online?
Well, there are many factors to consider, One of which is the long commute that we have in our country not to add the transportation that we have here - its really hard to use the Metro Rail Station which is my main transportation - it does not give you any comfort at all plus the fare is really high. I cannot even save or budget my money for it which sucks.

Aside from that one, the pay is really low -- so if I commute from a far work place and then my salary is low, chances are I will not even earn money while working...

So, I decided to try to work online and see if it will work. So far, I am enjoying working online without the hassle and bustle of commuting. There are still many things that the Online World has to offer and I am here to explore more of those things!

kleo

It all goes back after graduating from high school. When I entered college, I was offered an online university program. The program was kind of new back then but it was great! I can study online with all the advantages of staying at home. I study in my own comfortable space, whenever I want to, without the struggle of daily commuting, etc. The program fits my personality so very well that I decided to try earning money online as I was studying online. I don't have any office based job and I'm actually only working online now.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.