How to choose good affiliate programs to join?

timothykiko

I want to join affiliate programs but seem there are so many affiliate programs to select. I don't know how to choose good affiliate programs to join that I will get more money from them. What conditions should we consider when choosing affiliate programs?

Rob Whisonant

Look at the products you have purchased. Does one of them stand out as being really good? Did one really help you? If so, see if they have an affiliate program.

It's always best to promote products you have purchased and used yourself.

Daniel Cortes

Yeah, it is easier to promote products you already own because then you know what you are talking about.

If you have a blog, you can promote the hosting company you use. Web hosting usually pays affiliates well.

You can promote anything that you own pretty much so it is not hard to find affiliate products to sell. Just google your product or any niche you want to work with and add “+ affiliate program” and see what comes up.

some affiliate programs with lots of products to sell are:

clickbank.com
warriorplus.com
jvzoo.com
shareasale.com

tozman

Search not only for products and services You are expert in, or You already bought but also those matching Your websites / seo facilities. In the end, You need to promote it somehow for making sell, and Your seo facilites like blogs and other webpages are base for it if You don't want to pay much for promotion.

Now is the time to join SaaS affiliate programs and promote digital products and services. The reason is that now more businesses and people working from home will be looking at setting up a website of blog.

A blog promoting domains, webhosting, and website monitoring services like we sell are in high demand. Also we pay high and recurrent commissions.

Good luck!

smarty5

Hi @timothykiko, I recommend you start collaborating with startups. I know from personal experience that the most loyal advertisers that offer the highest commission rates are startups because they need to grow from scratch and they aren't afraid of trying almost all types of advertising. And you can always discuss some exclusive conditions with them, even if you don't have much traffic. Usually, it takes time to find good programs but it's absolutely worth it. Good luck! ^^

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.