Tips For a Starter

conivalcheese

As a starter, what is a good way to understand SEO in the most simplest way? Any tips from you guys, I would definitely and super appreciate it. 🙏:giggle:

Rob Whisonant

Make better and more relevant content than your competition. Try to negotiate high quality backlinks when possible. That's basically the major part of SEO these days.

ethelglover

As a starter, what is a good way to understand SEO in the simplest way? Any tips from you guys, I would definitely and super appreciate it. 🙏:giggle:
There are a lot of ways but you have to do

Strong relevant keyword
Optimize meta title and description
Relevant page content
Create Strong and quality backlinks and so on. Thanks in advance

lexiavenge

Good to bump into this thread. Just wanna know @Rob Whisonant and @ethelglover - any tips too for a strong and quality backlink? Thanks in advance.

Rob Whisonant

Rob Whisonant
Use the search engines and see what sites they show in the top rankings that are relevant to the keyword phrases you want to rank for. Then contact them and see if you can workout getting a link from them.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
As a starter, what is a good way to understand SEO in the most simplest way? Any tips from you guys, I would definitely and super appreciate it. 🙏:giggle:
It is just a way to help your website on Top of search engines as Google, Bing,...etc and drive traffic from them to you website without paying any fee for ads. If you want to understand SEO, you should study SEO on-page and off-page. There are more tips on this forum, you only need to use for search function :)

etechsupport

In this web field, content is king, How you show your content to search engine that helps to the positive impact on a search engine, in short-focus on your content, Your CONTENT should be handwritten and unique, So you no need extra focus on SEO and link building process

escale4176

Most Important: Write content for users, not for search engines.

Try to post unique content regularly on the website. Make your website one-stop solutions for your particular niche.
Optimize your website on the basis of on-page SEO.
Try to build links on high-authority sites of similar niche.
Optimize images

Reactions: Greesh

jimmyj

jimmyj
Try to post unique content regularly on the website.
Genuinely unique is VERY difficult to achieve. You can say similar things written in a different structure but does that make it unique?

Reactions: escale4176

escale4176

escale4176
Yes, you are saying correct but there is no other way. You need to think out of the box to achieve your landmarks in digital marketing. And not in digital marketing, in any other field also. It's complex but not impossible.

Greesh

This thread is helpful. But as a newbie, I am still comprehending things. Just wanna know how to build links? I am confuse about that 😬

Thank you in advance, I appreciate it.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads