how to fix Persistent object caching is not enabled

Poshnjari

Hi, this is my first post and believe I have post in correct category.
I have a problem with Persistent object caching is not enabled in health website. I'm using wordpress. Please how to fix this?

Danlucy

I have a problem with Persistent object caching is not enabled in health website. I'm using wordpress. Please how to fix this?
What caching plugin or method are you using on your Wordpress website?

Andrew547

In any web application, some data will be used frequently and some data will be used rarely. We can improve the performance of an ASP.NET application by loading commonly used data - a technique called. This tutorial demonstrates one approach to proactive loading, which is to load data into the cache at application startup.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Hi, this is my first post and believe I have post in correct category.
Persistent object caching can be enabled in WordPress by installing a caching plugin like W3 Total Cache, WP Super Cache, or WP Rocket. These plugins allow you to configure caching options and can help improve website performance.

To fix the "Persistent object caching is not enabled" error in WordPress, you can follow these steps:

Install and activate a caching plugin
: As mentioned above, install and activate a caching plugin of your choice from the WordPress plugin repository. Once installed, go to the plugin settings and enable object caching.

Configure caching options: Depending on the caching plugin you choose, there may be different options to configure. Some common options include setting the cache type (e.g., disk or memory), defining cache expiration times, and choosing which objects to cache.

Test your website: After configuring the caching plugin, test your website to make sure it's working properly. You can use online tools like Pingdom or GTmetrix to check website speed and performance.

Clear the cache: If you make any changes to your website, you may need to clear the cache to see the updates. Most caching plugins have an option to clear the cache manually or automatically after a set period of time.

By enabling persistent object caching, you can improve the performance and speed of your WordPress website.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.