What are the famous WordPress plugins that will help you to Create Custom Login Pages?

tayyabwpb

I would like to know which WordPress plugins will help me to create a custom login page plus offer different security features for the login page.

tayyabwpb

I found LoginPress plugin useful for me that includes login page creation for my website including the Amazing Login Page Security Feature.

ghosting12

you could use Seedprod or WPForms. they are highly customizable and secure

emmawatson

I recommend to you use WPForms or Shield Security, these two offer amazing login page security features.

Proaffili

I would like to know which WordPress plugins will help me to create a custom login page plus offer different security features for the login page.
"Custom Login Page Customizer" is what you need my friend. A multi-purpose login form designed only for WordPress users, using the customizer feature, creates a login page quite easily.

For no charge, you have access to all its standards customizing features (background color, background image, button styling, form styling, field styling, and more) except captcha, which is only available in the paid version.

Presently, "Custom Login Page Customizer" is the only plugin of its kind that can boast 200,000+ active installations.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.