Is Facebook Advertising an Effective Way to Generate Leads?

jeromebunker

Hi all friends
Can you share your thought Is Facebook Advertising an Effective Way to Generate Leads?

Plz, share your opinion.

Hugo E.

Yes but it is not really effect for any fields and you may need to spend more money but even not get any sales from Facebook ads. I said this because I see more companies and my colleges trying to spend money for Facebook ad but get nothing back.

EngagementRingsUSA

Trying to answer whether FB advertising is effective in generating leads is similar to answering whether shipping containers are effective in transporting goods...because it very much depends on which goods you are transporting and how quickly they need to arrive at their destination.

If you are transporting basic household products, cars or furniture, shipping containers can be a cost effective method of transportation. However, if you are transporting rare collectibles, diamonds or ice cream, then perhaps it makes sense to seek other alternatives :)

For this reason I revert the question back to you - what FB advertising are you considering investing in, what types of leads are you looking to generate and how would you monetize these leads? Once you share these details, we will be in a better position to discuss how appropriate FB advertising is.

Proaffili

Proaffili
I really don't get your point. It's a simple answer to a simple question: "Is Facebook Advertising an Effective Way to Generate Leads?" and the answer is yes. What type of leads one is looking to generate and the means of monetizing them is not important at this point in time. This particular question is a straight and simple one and requires a simple and straight answer. What are your thoughts? :)

idontwanna

idontwanna
Trying to answer whether FB advertising is effective in generating leads is similar to answering whether shipping containers are effective in transporting goods...because it very much depends on which goods you are transporting and how quickly they need to arrive at their destination.
I gotta agree with this one. Generating leads from Facebook ads is product-dependent. I also notice that a lot of those who primarily use it for lead generation are small, startup businesses who only have their Facebook page as their platform.

Anyway, it can be effective (more so when you put the effort and resources into it) but the benefits are not that huge. It is important to keep in mind that those who are in Facebook are in there mostly for mindless scrolling. Though publicity-wise, it is really good; it does not automatically mean lead generated.

subha85

yes but now instagram is more effective than facebook
social network is one of the ones that has experienced the greatest growth in recent years...The secret of Instagram is that it is based on visual content. Our brain responds better to visual stimuli, which is why the image is becoming increasingly important in digital marketing. Instagram is a social network that is well managed from any Smartphone , a device that has become an extension of our hand. In addition, the audiences we are targeting tend more and more to consume content on this network..

lexiavenge

We tried Facebook Adverting, but didn't heavily relied on it. Though, it did help in reaching potential customers and we're able to gain new followers for the page.

Greesh

It actually depends, where do your target customers do hang out? Is it on Facebook? If yes, then FB is the best Ad tool.

susiparker

Yeah, it works great but it really depends if you're looking for B2B or B2C leads. For B2 leads, LinkedIn is an ideal platform.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.