Who is TOP mobile phone companies in the world ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikesol

Dont forget about the Chinese phone maker xiaomi - they aer massive in china and india who have a combined population of over 2 billion people!

AndiLim

Samsung and Apple where the most in demand mobile provider. These brands are well-known all over the globe, they also offer a wide variety of gadgets. Quality wise I guess the two brands have it all, aside from that both make sure that their device is highly equipped with the latest update in technology.

ricjj777

I used to have HTC phones which worked very well but when I switched to a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 it has been great and I'm never turning back. Everyone that I know that has a high-end Samsung phone, never had any problems with them.

Erklar

Nowadays Samsung is bigger than Apple. That is the biggest mobile company in the world. Samsung shipped total 99 million mobile phones . In past Samsung kept supporting various operating systems ( symbian,linux etc). But now only android.

djone

As per everyone, i also go with Apple and Samsung. Apple means a class and Samsung means a budget. :D

tdadkins

It depends on what is in your pocket! I think most people like iPhones, but androids are good. The samsung phones are too big for me

Phil T

Im very surprised to see only one mention of sony in this thread.
After years of being an apple and samsung customer i recently moved over to sony xperia z5,
great product , amazing features and best handset screen quality on the market. I think this new z5 will change alot of opinions on the sony smartphone.

fernado

samsung is certainly, in the past few years of the apple iphone does not actually have a distinct improvement and quite boring. samsung is still head of sales in the world

janejury

I think Samsung and Apple are the popular name for Mobile industry. However, to point out the no 1 seems hard; i guess that samsung is more popular in asia and apple is popular in over the world

imnathanjames

I am a sheep and will say apple.

The reason being..i have had my iphone 4 for roughly 5 years. It still works great. I have had mobile phones in the past that didn't even last a year. I take care of my belongings so it's always down to manufacturer why these things start to fail.
Also i find Apple to be much more user friendly.

Thanks

sanjay7

I would love to say Samsung, Nokia & Apple are top mobile phone companies in the world.

FreebieBoy34

Hi everyone,

Do you know or according to you, Who is TOP mobile phone companies in the world ?
and if yes, please show some reasons why do you choose that company ?

Any shares ?

Thanks in advanced!

1. Apple
2. Samsung (but recently they are becoming an item of controversy because of the battery issue in their galaxy note 7 units)
3. Oppo (popular in the Asian market)

:)

winboy

In my view, Apple is the best mobile phone company in the world. Apple provides security to users, you'll not discover an app on App Store which tries to cheat you or will use your personal information. You cannot install any app aside from App Store on Apple whereas you could installation any app on your Android phones.
There are lots of different protection features on Apple. Even for reviewing your application apple takes minimal 7 days, whereas for reviewing your app on Google save it takes simply in the future and they are now not evaluation it well.

SakamHost

Samsung is first one in the world. But Nokia is working on their new phones maybe they will change something.
Anyway i use oppo phones and i love them.

ryo ionut

For now,Samsung and Apple.Samsung,as far as I know,has some problems ,an opportunity for Apple to become the absolute reader.I personally own a Samsung just for financial reasons,I can't afford for the moment an Iphone.

shilpa

There can be many answers to this question. But I always support the innovator not the innovated. So I will say Apple. You know the rest. It was the first company to release smartphone segments. They have every reason to be thanked for where mobile communications are today. They are constantly innovating, they are the no. one in the market, have creative people with them, are the ones who lead and not who are led. They are changing the way we see technology. They are the first to include touch panels for mobile, now who would've thought that. I don't know if anyone would've done anything without them. They are truly no. one. They are making new innovations, leading the market segments, having niches of their own, have been concerned about world connectivity and they have a presence worldwide. I heard about someone saying that if you wanna travel worldwide then you should always have an Apple smartphone with you because they are known for their worldwide support.

Hurry14

Samsung is the top mobile company in the world today. In terms of Sales and a wide variety of phones to choose from, it's either for low class, middle class, or high class phones. They got it all for their customers, and the customers didn't failed them because they have the top sales this year versus Apple or any other phone companies out there.

ColdFlameChris

I believe that Samsung and Apple dominate the mobile phone industry. Their competitions are on another level. But I still prefer Samsung rather than Apple or any IOS device. I'm a fan of Samsung's design especially the curved screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.